1. #1 BREAKING:Clinton-Appointed Judge Blocks Trump Policy Keeping Asylum Seekers Locked up 
    Power CUer
    There goes Texas....

BREAKING: Clinton-Appointed Judge Blocks Trump Admin Policy of Keeping Asylum Seekers Locked Up

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ers-locked-up/
    A federal judge in Washington state on Tuesday blocked a Trump administration policy that would keep tens of thousands of asylum seekers locked up indefinitely while they pursue their immigration cases, reported the Associate Press.

US District Judge for the Western District of Washington, Marsha Pechman, a Clinton appointee ruled on Tuesday that migrants who are detained after entering the US seeking asylum are entitled to bond hearings.

Recall, Attorney General Bill Barr announced in April that the US government could keep tens of thousands of migrants seeking asylum waiting in detention indefinitely.

Under US law, the Attorney General has the right to overturn rulings by immigration judges.

Barr weighed in on an immigration case in April and said that asylum seekers who are awaiting removal and are not given a right to see a judge, should not be released into the US on bond.

If Bill Barr’s ruling went into effect, asylum seekers who used to be released into the US on bond while awaiting a decision from a judge on their immigration case would have been kept in detention centers indefinitely where they could be waiting for years for.

Barr’s ruling was supposed to go into effect within 90 days of his announcement and here we are 3 months later being blocked by a Clinton-appointed activist judge.

I've never quite understood how a single judge could overrule a federal policy. He's not even in a Mexico bordering state .

OK, not a problem. They get detained for a certain amount of time then they're loaded onto a bus and sent back to whatever shithole they came from.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OK, not a problem. They get detained for a certain amount of time then they're loaded onto a bus and sent back to whatever shithole they came from.
    They need to put the ass hole judge on the bus too!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.