Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    It's a false flag, note all the earth quakes are on Navel weapons station China Lake.
    Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I've lived in California all my life and never get used to them. The problem is they hit without any advance warning and once one starts, you dont know how long it will last or how strong it will be.

When last night's quake hit, my grandson was playing with his dominos on the dining room table and all on his own he went under the table. I was very proud of him remembering what he was taught in school regarding earthquake survival.

Thereís a part of me that wants to experience it just to say I was there. Kind of like getting Kurt Cobainís autograph in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Thereís a part of me that wants to experience it just to say I was there. Kind of like getting Kurt Cobainís autograph in 1991.
    It's not like storm chasing where you can at least predict where and when you need to be when one hits.

There are 2 types of earthquakes. Sharp and jolts and a rolling motion. Last nights was a rolling motion at my house in Dana Point.

One of the most impressive earthquakes I was in was the Coalinga quake in the 1980s. I was on the flight line at Castle AFB and the concrete moved on a rolling motion that looked like ocean swells while the fleet of B-52s were rocking and rolling around in their parking spots.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I've been through a 5.0 in NJ. It sounded like a
    train and just rolled through our area.

Also been through a couple here in Missouri.
    Small ones but the building I worked in did
    sway in one of them.

Also a little one at the airport in Acapulco.

Frankly it would not surprise me if the
    New Madrid acts up in the near future. Then
    it's back to North Florida!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Forgive me gang, but I really donít want the ground moving under my feet. There are certain things you can count on... The Sun coming up tomorrow and the ground not moving. Thatís some scary shite.

Do these quakes occur sometimes hundreds of miles below the surface of the Earth? I really donít know that much about them. Very little.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Do these quakes occur sometimes hundreds of miles below the surface of the Earth? I really donít know that much about them. Very little.

Yeah, there are deep and shallow ones. The kind that
    produce the worse damage are the shallow ones I believe.
    They cause the tsunami. The ocean floor punches up
    on the fault line and a wave is produced. No wave on these
    of course, they were well inland.

If I'm wrong on anything please correct it.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    It's a false flag, note all the earth quakes are on Navel weapons station China Lake.
    While news report refer to the town of Ridgecrest, the actual epicenter seems to have been at Searles Valley, 15 miles or so away from China Lake NAWS. And as I posted on the first page, there is a fault that runs through that area that is part of a fault system that runs from the southern end of the Sierras all the way north into Oregon. Multiple fore- and after-shocks are very typical.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

It's actually on my bucket list to experience an earthquake. I'm scheduled to work in that general area several times this summer, maybe I'll get lucky (unlucky?).

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
    It's actually on my bucket list to experience an earthquake. I'm scheduled to work in that general area several times this summer, maybe I'll get lucky (unlucky?).
    I spoke with a good friend of mine last night and asked him in an off-handed way if he had ever been in an Earthquake? He lived in California for many years, but he said the worst one heíd ever experienced was in Indiana. I guess the planet has to settle and fart every once in a while.