Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Actually, there's some evidence that the lesbian ethos of the team may have excluded a Christian player who was one of the best in the league:

Report: U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Cut Star Player For Christian Views…
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/425664-...ristian-views/

The absence of one of the best women’s soccer players in the nation from the national squad that just won the World Cup has prompted questions as to whether she didn’t make the team because of her openly professed Christian faith.

Jaelene Hinkle, 26, “has been called the top left defender in the U.S. game,” according to The Washington Times. Fox News noted Hinkle “helped her team win the NWSL championship and previously helped it win a title in 2016 when it was known as the Western New York Flash.”

But none of that apparently mattered to the women’s team. The Irish Times, which called Hinkle “the finest left-back in the NWSL,” wrote in June, “Hinkle likely would have been a fish out of water on the uber-woke women’s national team, some of whose biggest stars are openly lesbian, raising questions about whether she would have thrown off the squad’s chemistry.”

U.S. women's team snub of Christian player roils soccer
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...sparks-debate/

Jaelene Hinkle, a 26-year-old star for the North Carolina Courage professional team, has been called the top left defender in the U.S. game, but she wasn’t selected for the national team — a decision that may have had more to do with politics than prowess.

In 2017, Hinkle turned down a call-up from the national team for a pair of international friendlies after learning that the players would wear rainbow-themed jerseys in honor of Gay Pride Month. She said later that the uniform conflicted with her Christian faith.

“I just felt so convicted in my spirit that it wasn’t my job to wear this jersey,” she told “The 700 Club” in a May 2018 interview. “I gave myself three days to just seek and pray and determine what [God] was asking me to do in this situation.”

Hinkle has not played for the national team since. After she was left off the World Cup roster, coach Jill Ellis told reporters that the decision was “solely based on soccer,” an explanation greeted with widespread skepticism....

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    and an added bonus would be the gay aspect she brings to the table.
    Partners Sue Bird, Megan Rapinoe Strip Down for ESPN Mag's Body Issue

https://www.advocate.com/sports/2018...down-espn-body
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~