1. #1 Pelosi Not Impressed With Trump Aides 
    link

babylonsister (161,198 posts)

Pelosi Not Impressed With Trump Aides

https://politicalwire.com/2019/07/11...h-trump-aides/

Pelosi Not Impressed With Trump Aides
    July 11, 2019 at 6:50 am EDT By Taegan Goddard

Washington Post: “Pelosi has also shown little regard for Trump’s top deputies. She has been unsparing in her public criticisms of Mulvaney. At one point during a budget negotiation in May, Pelosi snubbed acting budget director Russell Vought when he spoke up to reiterate a point. Turning to Vought, Pelosi asked, ‘What was your name again, dear?’”

Anyone surprised Piglosi acts like the bitch she is?

gratuitous (65,671 posts)

1. Oh, the incivility!

On the other hand, with all these "acting" officials in the Trump administration, how does anyone know if they're talking to someone who can actually make a decision that will stick? "Oh yeah, we know everyone in that meeting agreed to X, but now we don't agree to X anymore. The acting Flunky in an Important-Sounding Position overstepped his authority."
    The reason that there is so many "acting officials" and open positions is that the PIG party demanded the full 30 hour debate for appointees that were non controversial. It was simply "resistance".

Hope they don't think that it's going to be any different when a PIG wins the Presidency.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

The sane Americans don’t think much of plastic face Pelosi and her party of weirdos.

So Miss Nancy is arrogant and entitled. Anything else?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I'm not impressed with her denture adhesive, she might do something about that nasty habit of sucking those false teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I'm not impressed with her denture adhesive, she might do something about that nasty habit of sucking those false teeth
    The old f**king prune face needs to die a slow painful death at the hands of the illegal's she loves so much.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    So Miss Nancy is arrogant and entitled. Anything else?
    That's ok. I'm not nor have I ever been mpresssed with nancy pelosi.

This arrogant, entitled attitude is similar to barbara boxer dressing down an Army General for calling her ma'am a few years ago...

If she would have taken the effort to educate herself, it is ingrained in Military members from the minute they enter boot camp or OCS to refer to those in a higher position as either Sir or Ma'am.

The General should have referred to her as bitch after that exchange...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM