1. #1 Stunning Press Conference: Pelosi Rejects U.S. Sovereignty 
    Power CUer
    Pelosi Rejects U.S. Sovereignty – U.S. Immigration Subject to Laws of “A Global Society”
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lobal-society/

In a stunning press conference today U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi explains why she she has taken no action to curb the illegal immigration influx into the U.S.

While explaining why she will not allow congress to debate, change or modify U.S. immigration laws, Pelosi outlines how the United States is part of a global society, without borders and without any sovereign right to impede the “human society” from entering our nation. Therefore, according to her outlook and worldview, U.S. politicians have no right to stop any migration movement.

Keep this in mind as we approach the 2020 election. The Speaker of the House is essentially saying, openly, publicly and without any reservation or concern, the United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation....

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
    https://www.thoughtco.com/oaths-of-o...icials-3368324

she swore an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same". That oath mentions nothing about a global or human society. she is failing to uphold the oath she swore to and should be removed from office.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I’ll bet that plastic faced bitch thinks her $150 million are sovereign.

And by doing-so, she rejects Israel's sovereignty and right to exist.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    And by doing-so, she rejects Israel's sovereignty and right to exist.
    In the real America she would.

I just had a thought. If, as this dumb twunt says there are no borders and no national sovereignty, then why do I need to prove I'm an American Citizen and get a Real ID icon on my driver's license to board a flight in the United States? Why do I need a passport to travel abroad if there are no borders?

Answer me nancy. I'd like to hear your reply.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I just had a thought. If, as this dumb twunt says there are no borders and no national sovereignty, then why do I need to prove I'm an American Citizen and get a Real ID icon on my driver's license to board a flight in the United States? Why do I need a passport to travel abroad if there are no borders?

Answer me nancy. I'd like to hear your reply.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Excellent point! I just got a letter from the DPS saying I can renew my DL anytime to get that fucking gold star, even though my DL is still good for two years. According to them, I will not be able to board an airplane without it. Well, guess what? My name is Juan Garcia, and I’m seeking asylum.