Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Do Trump/ICE raids equal Kristallnacht? 
    link

woodsprite (9,135 posts)

Do Trump/ICE raids equal Kristallnacht?

Hadn't registered in my mind until just now triggered by a recent pic.

"Also known as The Night of the Broken Glass. On this night, November 9, 1938, almost 200 synagogues were destroyed, over 8,000 Jewish shops were sacked and looted, and tens of thousands of Jews were removed to concentration camps."
    MineralMan (122,743 posts)

1. Hmm...perhaps...
    brooklynite (52,428 posts)

2. You're not going to like this answer: there's nothing illegal or improper about what ICE is doing...

I'll admit that Trump is engaging in symbolic action to rev up his base. BUT, unless yoo endorse a policy of open borders, then these people don't have a right to be in the Country AND have all been through the judicial process. ICE is picking up and deporting people for whom the Courts have issued deportation orders.
    bigbrother05 (5,637 posts)

3. While that may be true, it's the scope of the action that's frightening

Their clear intent is to terrorize not only the targets, but the entire immigrant community.

Sweeping raids that will likely result in collateral injuries or deaths across the country is a message to even the documented aliens to keep their heads down.

Given the numbers they will be looking for, how many mistakes (i.e. similar names, old addresses, etc.) will drag innocents into this disaster?
    And that's WHO and WHAT the Democrat party and liberals ARE.

Guilt/illegal is based on what JACKASS LIBERALS decide it is. Therefore The Hillyb*tch didn't do anything illegal with her home brew server and sending national security information over it.............because the bitch "didn't INTEND" (bullsh*t) to do something illegal EVEN THOUGH SHE DID.

President Trump couldn't decide to temporarily halt immigration from terrorist supporting countries because THE JACK*SSES said that his INTENT was racist.

Jack*sses think that THEY decide when to apply the rule of law and when not to. I'm not optimistic this will end without civil war. When there is no rule of law there is anarchy. Unfortunately I think that is what the leftists WANT because they think THEY will win out.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Whoever said that there are no stupid questions never met someone from DU.

To quote Mr. Garrison: "Kyle, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people".
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

They try to nazify everything President Trump does and fail miserably every time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Janet Reno couldn't be reached for comment.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Enforcing court issued deportation orders is not Kristallnacht, it's just enforcing the law ... which is what the Executive branch is supposed to do. Obama deported illegal aliens too, DU-folk just don't want to know that fact.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Obama deported illegal aliens too, DU-folk just don't want to know that fact
    Like everything else, it was OK when Obama did it. Which proves it's all about HATE, ANGER at losing the election, HATE and their determination to harass President Trump. And more HATRED.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Do Trump/ICE raids equal Kristallnacht?
    No but Antifa and BLM riots do.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MineralMan (122,743 posts)

1. Hmm...perhaps...

Man, I've always thought MM was
    a semi-intelligent person but after
    that answer...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Man, I've always thought MM was
    a semi-intelligent person but after
    that answer...
    Hate to disappoint you but that moron has never made a semi-intelligent post that Iíve seen. Thatís why I call him Mineral Moron.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    Hate to disappoint you but that moron has never made a semi-intelligent post that Iíve seen. Thatís why I call him Mineral Moron.
    Rock Head is also appropriate.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender