Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    17,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    There is an incredible stench of a left wing troll in the air... Can you smell it? I can.
    It getting stronger every day. Does the word “Ranb” mean anything to you?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    It getting stronger every day. Does the word “Ranb” mean anything to you?
    What did it for me? Tommy Robinson is bad, and Moslem grooming gangs are just a thing, and deal with it. Don’t worry about it... Trolly, Trolly, guacamole.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Lambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    What did it for me? Tommy Robinson is bad,
    I called him worse than that. Why are you trying to coddle a freak like Robinson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    and Moslem grooming gangs are just a thing, and deal with it. Don’t worry about it... Trolly, Trolly, guacamole.
    That is a lie.
    Last edited by Lambone; 07-16-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    I called him worse than that. Why are you trying to coddle a freak like Robinson?


    That is a lie.
    He went out in the street in front of his own business and punched muzzie groom gangers in the face. I wish I would have been there to help him, as he saw young English girls being kidnapped into sexual slavery. Do you like it, Randb?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Lambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    He went out in the street in front of his own business and punched muzzie groom gangers in the face. I wish I would have been there to help him, as he saw young English girls being kidnapped into sexual slavery. Do you like it, Randb?
    Or so Robinson claims. Why is he trying to interfere in the trial of these rapists then? He should be testifying instead.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    Or so Robinson claims. Why is he trying to interfere in the trial of these rapists then? He should be testifying instead.
    Standing outside the courthouse reporting on it is not interfering.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Lambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Standing outside the courthouse reporting on it is not interfering.
    Says you. But you're not the one writing and interpreting the laws of the UK. You are familiar with contempt of court? If he wants to change the law, then he should work to do so.

    Robinson does not respect the laws of the USA either. Did I mention that he is just another one of those filthy illegal aliens we dislike so much here? Why are you giving him a pass for that?
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    20,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    Says you. But you're not the one writing and interpreting the laws of the UK. You are familiar with contempt of court? If he wants to change the law, then he should work to do so.

    Robinson does not respect the laws of the USA either. Did I mention that he is just another one of those filthy illegal aliens we dislike so much here? Why are you giving him a pass for that?
    I don't know much about the Robinson case, other than it is in the UK. But I know if I see a man raping anyone, male/female, child/adult, I'm finding the sharpest object in reach and will go all Game of Thrones on his throat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Lambone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know much about the Robinson case, other than it is in the UK. But I know if I see a man raping anyone, male/female, child/adult, I'm finding the sharpest object in reach and will go all Game of Thrones on his throat.
    I agree and so would I.

    The Robinson contempt of court case is about child rapists who were arrested and currently on trial. The judge restricted photos and video of the defendants to ensure a fair trial. This is not unusual in the UK and the USA. Video of the perps going into court is not going to help the prosecution at all, the perps have already been arrested and charged. The child grooming and rape is big news in the UK. Robinson is just trying to get his 15 seconds of fame again.

    What Robinsons's actions could have done (in the judge's opinion) was disrupt the trial and made it more difficult to obtain a conviction.

    I'd like to know why some people here are so warm and chummy with Robinson. He is a terrible person; there is no reason to get in bed with him just because he hates muslims.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fami...213026270.html
    ...requesting that the family mow their grass, trim the weeds and remove six statues from their yard.
    It's not about a single statue. The family seems to not take care its yard at all. This can reduce the values of surrounding homes when they go to sell. Please be a little more honest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •