Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    There is an incredible stench of a left wing troll in the air... Can you smell it? I can.
    It getting stronger every day. Does the word “Ranb” mean anything to you?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    It getting stronger every day. Does the word “Ranb” mean anything to you?
    What did it for me? Tommy Robinson is bad, and Moslem grooming gangs are just a thing, and deal with it. Don’t worry about it... Trolly, Trolly, guacamole.

What did it for me? Tommy Robinson is bad,
    I called him worse than that. Why are you trying to coddle a freak like Robinson?

and Moslem grooming gangs are just a thing, and deal with it. Don’t worry about it... Trolly, Trolly, guacamole.
    That is a lie.
    Last edited by Lambone; 07-16-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    I called him worse than that. Why are you trying to coddle a freak like Robinson?

That is a lie.
    He went out in the street in front of his own business and punched muzzie groom gangers in the face. I wish I would have been there to help him, as he saw young English girls being kidnapped into sexual slavery. Do you like it, Randb?

He went out in the street in front of his own business and punched muzzie groom gangers in the face. I wish I would have been there to help him, as he saw young English girls being kidnapped into sexual slavery. Do you like it, Randb?
    Or so Robinson claims. Why is he trying to interfere in the trial of these rapists then? He should be testifying instead.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.

Or so Robinson claims. Why is he trying to interfere in the trial of these rapists then? He should be testifying instead.
    Standing outside the courthouse reporting on it is not interfering.

Standing outside the courthouse reporting on it is not interfering.
    Says you. But you're not the one writing and interpreting the laws of the UK. You are familiar with contempt of court? If he wants to change the law, then he should work to do so.

Robinson does not respect the laws of the USA either. Did I mention that he is just another one of those filthy illegal aliens we dislike so much here? Why are you giving him a pass for that?

Says you. But you're not the one writing and interpreting the laws of the UK. You are familiar with contempt of court? If he wants to change the law, then he should work to do so.

Robinson does not respect the laws of the USA either. Did I mention that he is just another one of those filthy illegal aliens we dislike so much here? Why are you giving him a pass for that?
    I don't know much about the Robinson case, other than it is in the UK. But I know if I see a man raping anyone, male/female, child/adult, I'm finding the sharpest object in reach and will go all Game of Thrones on his throat.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know much about the Robinson case, other than it is in the UK. But I know if I see a man raping anyone, male/female, child/adult, I'm finding the sharpest object in reach and will go all Game of Thrones on his throat.
    I agree and so would I.

The Robinson contempt of court case is about child rapists who were arrested and currently on trial. The judge restricted photos and video of the defendants to ensure a fair trial. This is not unusual in the UK and the USA. Video of the perps going into court is not going to help the prosecution at all, the perps have already been arrested and charged. The child grooming and rape is big news in the UK. Robinson is just trying to get his 15 seconds of fame again.

What Robinsons's actions could have done (in the judge's opinion) was disrupt the trial and made it more difficult to obtain a conviction.

I'd like to know why some people here are so warm and chummy with Robinson. He is a terrible person; there is no reason to get in bed with him just because he hates muslims.

Power CUer
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fami...213026270.html
    ...requesting that the family mow their grass, trim the weeds and remove six statues from their yard.
    It's not about a single statue. The family seems to not take care its yard at all. This can reduce the values of surrounding homes when they go to sell. Please be a little more honest.