1. #1 House Dem Explodes on Ex-Acting ICE Director at Hearing: 'I'm Not Calling on You, Sir 
    link

DonViejo (56,641 posts) House Dem Explodes on Ex-Acting ICE Director at Hearing: 'I'm Not Calling on You, Sir!'

By Josh FeldmanJul 12th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Congressman Gerry Connolly (D- VA) erupted at today’s House hearing on child separation and allegations of mistreatment at border facilities, even snapping at former acting ICE director Thomas Homan at one point.

“I don’t really care what their motivation was, whether asylum or economic betterment,” Connolly said. “they’re not to be treated as subhumans… You can talk all you want about whether the poor Border Patrol is overwhelmed, that makes no excuse for how we are treating children! If there is one basic value that ought to unite us as Democrats and Republicans, as Americans, is how we treat children!”

An emotional Connolly asked, “Is there no limit to what you will justify in this administration when it comes to the mistreatment of our fellow human beings and do you have no shame about the facts, as our colleagues said this morning, it’s all done in the shadow of the American flag?”

He questioned DHS acting IG Jennifer Costello about the office’s findings on the conditions at some facilities and how people are being trated.

As Connolly teed off on “hardly humane care” he’s heard about, he invited someone to comment and their frustrations. Homan said he’s “extremely frustrate.”

Connolly shouted, “I’m not calling on you, sir!”

“Of course not,” Homan said. “This isn’t about trapsparency…”

“You’re not at the border!” Connolly shouted. “You’re not at the border right now! You’re in a hearing room! It’s my time!”

video
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/house-de...ng-on-you-sir/
    Someone should have turned to the Jack*ss Primadonna and told him that "the care he's heard about" is simply a combination of the LACK of funds DEMOCRATS made sure happened by refusing to fund the centers and information his Jack*ss traitor colleagues and their staff TOLD ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO SAY when they went to the border to instruct them on what to say.

And most telling, the DEMOCRATS didn't care when The Black*ssed Jack*ss did the same. Jack*sses think their behavior will not have consequences. It's the mark of immature bullies or arrogant smug psychopaths.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Congress-Fool Connolly should have been reminded that Thomas Homan was there to [b]testify[/i], not listen to fact-challenged hysterically-partisan speeches.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech