1. #1 Beto O’Rourke Embraces Anti-American Platform, 
    n his second day of events in Nashville, Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke met with immigrants and refugees living in Tennessee on Monday for a roundtable discussion.

O'Rourke, a former Texas congressman, first held a rally at Marathon Music Works on Sunday, drawing hundreds of supporters to the campaign event where he largely focused on immigration and decried President Donald Trump's policies on detaining migrants at the southern border.

The Monday roundtable was organized by TIRRC Votes, the political action committee of the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition. O'Rourke's campaignreached out to the organization about holding the meeting, which took place at The Horn Coffee, a shop owned by a family who came to Nashville in 1996 as refugees from Somalia.

Here we are in Nashville," O'Rourke said as he responded to a question about how, as president, he would combat white supremacy and make the country more welcoming to all people.

"I know this from my home state, Texas, places that formed the Confederacy, that this country was founded on white supremacy. And every single institution and structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression, even in our democracy."
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...rs/1675044001/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Swim across the Rio Grande right next to your hometown, Bobby.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

When is the democrat party going to offer up a candidate who puts America and American Citizens first?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    came to Nashville in 1996 as refugees from Somalia.
    Oh goody, more Democratic scum from
    a 3rd world shit hole.

Don't waste your time with Beto, he's
    a loser soon to be a commentator on CNN
    or MSNBC.

On election night he can join the crowd
    of American hating scum wondering how
    people voted Trump in again...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The entertaining so far with these candidates is seeing who can move further to the left than the next. I think they all have drifted left of Mao right now. They're falling all over themselves trying to secure the loony left part of their base and to me it's not only hilarious but it's making Trump's job a whole lot easier. The really funny thing is, none of what they're saying or doing is in secret. It's on national TV, on the radio, in the newspapers. It's everywhere and whoever gets the nomination they're now going to have to convince the moderates, independents, and undecideds on their loony platform. IMO the only way they win is by voter fraud and if there ends up being a way to curb it, Trump is going to carry at least 35 states.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.