Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Protesters Remove U.S. Flag, Replace It With Mexican Flag Outside ICE Facility 
    Senior Member Dlr Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    6,122
    We can thank the democrat party for their constant blathering to abolish ICE for empowering the criminals who did this

    AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) Hundreds of protesters gathered in Aurora on Friday evening to march to the ICE detention facility where illegal and undocumented immigrants are being housed. They also removed the U.S. flag, replaced it with a Mexican flag, and spray painted graffiti on a Blue Lives Matter flag before it was seen flying upside down on the flag pole.
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/07/...gration-raids/

    There is a picture of a defaced American Flag at the site but I don't want to bring it over.

    The 2020 election is going to largely come down to who loves this Country and who hates it. Fortunately I feel there are more who love it than the bastards who hate it.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

    "Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,309
    IMO they are not protesters but combatants from a foreign nation. This is an undeclared war by these Latin American countries. By doing this, this is an act of war. This would be no different than when the Confederates took over Ft. Sumpter. This should allow for the military, not the National Guard, but the military to come in and round these goons up, and ship them to GITMO and it wouldn't violate posse comitatus.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,309
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    IMO they are not protesters but combatants from a foreign nation. This is an undeclared war by these Latin American countries. By doing this, this is an act of war. This would be no different than when the Confederates took over Ft. Sumpter. This should allow for the military, not the National Guard, but the military to come in and round these goons up, and ship them to GITMO and it wouldn't violate posse comitatus.
    To the pussy who gave me negative feedback on this, don't be a coward. Show yourself and explain why I need a history lesson. But I won't hold my breath because as I said, you're a pussy.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    IMO they are not protesters but combatants from a foreign nation.
    I disagree. They are vandals and trespassers, not combatants.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This would be no different than when the Confederates took over Ft. Sumpter.
    Much different. As far as I can tell these people were not armed, or at least did not shoot at anyone, unlike the shelling and other violence at Fort Sumter in 1861.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This should allow for the military, not the National Guard, but the military to come in and round these goons up, and ship them to GITMO and it wouldn't violate posse comitatus.
    Which people you want rounded up and denied their civil rights? The ones that were only protesting or just the vandals who desecrated the flags?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    I disagree. They are vandals and trespassers, not combatants.


    Much different. As far as I can tell these people were not armed, or at least did not shoot at anyone, unlike the shelling and other violence at Fort Sumter in 1861.


    Which people you want rounded up and denied their civil rights? The ones that were only protesting or just the vandals who desecrated the flags?
    They stormed a federal building, removed the American flag, desecrated it and another flag, and raised the flag of a foreign nation. That is not a protest, that is an act of war and this makes them no longer citizens but enemy combatants. If you're going to raise the flag of another nation over an American federal building you have established allegiance to that foreign nation. At that point, you, IMO, forfeit any civil rights you believe you have. And, a violent act isn't limited to firearms and cannon. As I said, they stormed a federal building and claimed it in the name of another country. That is the very definition of an act of war.

    And it doesn't surprise me you come out in support of these shitheads.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They stormed a federal building, removed the American flag, desecrated it and another flag, and raised the flag of a foreign nation. That is not a protest, that is an act of war and this makes them no longer citizens but enemy combatants.
    I don't think anyone in law enforcement or the federal government agrees with you at all. But I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    ....That is the very definition of an act of war.
    You're wrong. Title 18 of the US Code says;
    (4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—
    (A) declared war;
    (B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or
    (C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin;
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And it doesn't surprise me you come out in support of these shitheads.
    And you're wrong once again. I just happen to know what an act of war is and you do not.

    Just because I call your claims BS, doesn't mean I support what they did.

    You're avoiding my question. Should the vandals be denied their civil rights?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    I don't think anyone in law enforcement or the federal government agrees with you at all. But I could be wrong.


    You're wrong. Title 18 of the US Code says;



    And you're wrong once again. I just happen to know what an act of war is and you do not.

    Just because I call your claims BS, doesn't mean I support what they did.

    You're avoiding my question. Should the vandals be denied their civil rights?
    As I said, they forfeited their civil rights when they decided to take up with others to overtake a federal building in the name of a foreign country. If that isn't an act of war then what is? And they're not merely vandals and if you think otherwise then you're a moron. Oh, I'm in law enforcement and I consider this an act of war. Oh, and if they're illegals, do the really have civil rights protections?
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 07-14-2019 at 12:11 AM.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    As I said, they forfeited their civil rights when they decided to take up with others to overtake a federal building in the name of a foreign country.
    That is not the way civil rights work in this country. Perhaps you can take another look at the rights everyone enjoys here until they are taken away by due process.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If that isn't an act of war then what is?
    I listed what the United States Code says is an act of war. Here is the link so you can read more about it. https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...sect-2331.html

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And they're not merely vandals and if you think otherwise then you're a moron.
    I did not say that. Please read my post again.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Oh, I'm in law enforcement and I consider this an act of war.
    Then arrest them or have them arrested. Some of them are known to law enforcement in the Aurora area. I doubt that they will be charged with making war on the United States though. Will you call the police that arrest them morons if they do not charge with them making war on the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Oh, and if they're illegals, do the really have civil rights protections?
    Doesn't really matter what I think. What does the law say? As far as I know everyone in the USA is afforded the protection provided by due process before they can be deprived of life and liberty.

    Can you prove otherwise? I know that you think certain people have no rights here, but I'd like you to prove it. Personal attacks on an internet forum are not actually evidence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,309
    I'm glad you're siding with them. Shows us who you are. You're simply calling them vandals. Here are your words:

    just the vandals who desecrated the flags?
    They're not vandals. They removed the American flag and replaced it with the flag of a foreign nation. In their minds, they conquered this building in the name of Mexico. I don't care what you say, that is an act of war. But tell you what, go to another country's embassy or consulate, remove their flag, and replace it with the American flag and let me know how they view that act, K? Better yet, go to another country like Mexico, go to a federal building, remove their flag, and replace it with the American flag and let's see how they view it but you don't have the balls so I'm just wasting my breath.

    At least I know who gave me negative feed back and it doesn't surprise me it's this cop hating moron even though he doesn't have the guts to admit it.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm glad you're siding with them. Shows us who you are. You're simply calling them vandals. Here are your words:
    Here are my words also;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    I disagree. They are vandals and trespassers, not combatants.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They're not vandals.
    Colorado law says you're wrong.
    Colorado "Criminal Mischief" Laws. (18-4-501 C.R.S.) A person commits criminal mischief in Colorado when he or she knowingly damages the real or personal property of another. Also known as vandalism, criminal mischief can be a felony or a misdemeanor depending on the extent of the damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They removed the American flag and replaced it with the flag of a foreign nation. In their minds, they conquered this building in the name of Mexico.
    You seem to know lots about them. Have you gone to the police with this information?

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't care what you say, that is an act of war.
    I've been quoting the actual law. You care about what the law says?

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Better yet, go to another country like Mexico, go to a federal building, remove their flag, and replace it with the American flag and let's see how they view it but you don't have the balls so I'm just wasting my breath.
    No thanks. I'm not a criminal.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    At least I know who gave me negative feed back and it doesn't surprise me it's this cop hating moron even though he doesn't have the guts to admit it.
    I don't know how to give feedback on the forum other than in the thread by responding with a post. I also couldn't care enough about what you post to learn how to leave feedback. I do care enough to respond with my own posts explaining why you are wrong though.

    I think you've misjudged me to say the least. Do you really think I'm the only person on the forum who thinks you're wrong?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •