1. #1 I'm rambling Worried about our neighbors as they may get targeted by ice 
    link

TEB (4,824 posts)

I'm rambling Worried about our neighbors as they may get targeted by ice

Several of them work for my sister in law as she has orchards and milking cows. Iím sure that papers are in order but who is to say. Several families work for them year round , and others come when fruit to pick is ready. Many times when we hit the orchard ponds to go after bass their children will show up.

And that is no problem because I always carry extra rods reels and get them out for the children, and we have all sat down to eat together cooking out burgers and hot dogs. Several of these children attend the same school as our sons and ride same school bus and they are friends. They play basketball and baseball together in county league.

They are just husbands mothers trying to do wright for their children. And now we see domestic terrorism in form of raids. This is just so screwed up as I personally know these fine humans very disturbing.
    Today is a standby day just in case so today and however long. A young lady and several of the children will be hanging here in case of raids at my sister in law farm. Best we can do in form of protection, I do have return one of 3 air mattresses I bought for them to rack out it wonít hold air Wright out of box.

This is just bullshit too keep trumps base happy, and you know these fine friends do not oppress anyone and they donít need this shit harassment fear they do not steal employment from other people. Iím tired as you all are of this shit.
    The mark of a Democrat is someone who thinks THEY and THEIR PARTY is entitled to decide what laws they and others are going to abide by and which ones they won't. The rule of law means nothing to them. They make all decisions based on what brings them power and makes them 'feel good'. them

I'm getting to the point that I have no sympathy for illegal immigrants. If you don't follow the laws of our country then they don't belong here. And the jack*sses who encourage them to come here illegally or help them stay here as illegal aliens belong in jail.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

TEB (4,824 posts)

Several of them work for my sister in law as she has orchards and milking cows. Iím sure that papers are in order but who is to say. ...
    Today's ICE raids are looking for illegals who tried the asylum route, their cases were adjudicated, and deportation orders were issued. So:

* If these people working for the SIL of Boog's pet human do have proper, genuine, "papers" they have no reason for fear;

* If these people working for the SIL of Boog's pet human do not have proper, genuine, "papers" but there is no deportation order for them, they have no reason for fear;

* If these people working for the SIL of Boog's pet human do have a deportation order against them, well, they should have self-deported when they had a chance; and they should be in fear of today's ICE raids.

However, unless the SIL of Boog's pet human has her farm near one of the ten cities ICE is raiding today, any illegals working for her who have standing deportation orders are unlikely to be caught. Today, at least.

That said, unless the "papers" of the people working for the SIL of Boog's pet human are proper and genuine or the SIL can show she did due diligence but got fooled by fake "papers" the SIL of Boog's pet human belongs in jail.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

TEB (4,824 posts)

Several of them work for my sister in law as she has orchards and milking cows. Iím sure that papers are in order but who is to say. Several families work for them year round , and others come when fruit to pick is ready.
    Translation: My sister in law exploits illegal aliens to get cheap farm labor, failing to check their papers to ensure they are here legally.

And now we see domestic terrorism in form of raids.
    What you see as domestic terrorism, sane people see as Law Enforcement.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link
    I'm getting to the point that I have no sympathy for illegal immigrants. If you don't follow the laws of our country then they don't belong here. And the jack*sses who encourage them to come here illegally or help them stay here as illegal aliens belong in jail.
    My paternal grandparents were immigrants. They jumped through all the legal hoops in place at the time and entered the US legally. Without doing an actual count, I can say safely that 70%-90% of my coworkers in my building at work are immigrants who are here legally. Whether, in the long run, they stay and go through the naturalization process, I don't know. They're here legally, having jumped through all the required legal hoops. I have zero problems with LEGAL immigrants.

Illegals who jumped the border or over-stayed their visas? I want them out.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

DFW (33,863 posts)

8. Sometimes it seems these goons are sent out with a quota to fill

If they don't find enough people who lack legitimate residence documents, they just round up a few who do, just so they can turn in enough people to satisfy some quota ordained from above. If some of the people they seize are taken "in error," they just issue an "apology," have Koochy-Crazy make some statement as to how "this is not our policy," have Vice-President Putz back him up, and then send them home.

(Promise not to sue us, and we won't do it again.)
    Quotas. Yeah, right.

Domestic terrorism by ICE? I didn't know ICE hired from Antifa, BLM or By Any Means Necessary.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.