Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done.
    Interesting that the MSM haven't included those phrases in their howlings. Because his "invitation" for them to prove their ideas work and then come back kind of contradicts the spin the MSM have put on what Trump said:

* Trump did not say, "Love it or leave it";

* By brushing off 2/3 of what Trump said, the MSM seem to be assuming that those Congress members' ideas cannot work.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

24-hours later and the whole thing has blown-up in Dems' faces.

They're walking-away with nothing from this.

The ‘Squad’ needs to recognize what they signed up for... If you want to sit on your perch, wagging your finger at me, pissing in my face, lecturing me on how bad I am and how much you hate the country, then don’t bitch when you receive pushback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    The ‘Squad’ needs to recognize what they signed up for... If you want to sit on your perch, wagging your finger at me, pissing in my face, lecturing me on how bad I am and how much you hate the country, then don’t bitch when you receive pushback.
    They think because they are people of color (or as the DUmmies like to say "brown people") and have vaginas that they should be immune to any pushback on anything they say, regardless of how whack it is.

I find it telling how in their "squad" meeting yesterday they said President Trump should be impeached for the "racist" things he said in his tweets, failing to recognize that being a racist is not illegal, nor is exercising your first amendment right of free speech. I feel they ran for office purely on the mindset of getting elected for the purpose to impeach the President because they can't get over the results of the 2016 election. One of them even said on the eve of her swearing in that she was going to "impeach the mother fucker". They appear to me to be motivated and driven by a blind hatred for President Trump and their only goal is to see him removed from office.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM