1. #1 Color me SHOCKED!! 
    Finnish study finds ‘practically no’ evidence for man-made climate change.

https://www.rt.com/news/464051-finni...dence-warming/

In a paper published late last month, entitled ‘No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic climate change’, a team of scientists at Turku University in Finland determined that current climate models fail to take into account the effects of cloud coverage on global temperatures, causing them to overestimate the impact of human-generated greenhouse gasses.

Models used by official bodies such as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) “cannot compute correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature,” the study said, adding that “a strong negative feedback of the clouds is missing” in the models.

Adjusting for the cloud coverage factor and accounting for greenhouse gas emissions, the researchers found that mankind is simply not having much of an effect on the Earth’s temperature.

<snip>

Japanese researchers at the University of Kobe arrived at similar results as the Turku team, finding in a paper published in early July that cloud coverage may create an “umbrella effect” that could alter temperatures in ways not captured by current modeling.

A twofer that, of course, the media has failed to recognize.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Burn the Witch!!! Global warming
    is real!!! HollyWood and the Morning Joe
    say so!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!