Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    How about having some friendly councilors beat them with rubber hoses until they realize that there are lots of things more trauma-inducing than a Confederate Battle flag. You know, give them a little perspective.
    As long as fur-lined handcuffs aren't part of it ... just for clarity ...
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    They want counseling? Howzabout Grow up!

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    YUp. Those kids with their trigger warnings. I don't get why no one tells the to grow some balls.

The newest bogeyman:

This one should really have their doctors ratcheting up their ativan:

Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The newest bogeyman:

This one should really have their doctors ratcheting up their ativan:

I took the grandkids to Disneyland today to see the new Star Wars Land. As we walked past the River's of America I was glad to see the Betsy Ross Flag still flying on the Columbia Sailing ship

not sure if it was an oversight or the SJW's haven't petitioned for it's removal yet but was refreshing to see it proudly flying for all to see.
    Last edited by Dlr Pyro; 07-22-2019 at 01:09 AM.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I swear , have these kids been raised in a broom closet, or something?

How the Hell can you expect to go through life when every little thing sets you off, you throw temper tantrums over nothing and expect everyone to walk on egg shells so you don't get upset?
    Helicopter parents didn't do these kids any favors, as a matter a fact they ruined their lives.

It use to be that college was your chance to become independent for the first time, to show everyone that you were now an adult. Now these kids want the college to cuddle them, keep them safe from anything that might upset them in the slightest.

But it seems that all colleges want to do these days is create professional protesters with useless degrees.

Do your kids a favor and send them to trade school.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 07-22-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I can't imagine how most of these snowflakes are going to earn a living after they finally get out of the university setting. They can't all be diversity counselors.

SR and I really goofed. We should have bought some of those Confederate flags sold at roadside stands when we used to drive back and forth from Florida to Missouri. They'll probably be tougher to get with all those whiny kids protesting their very existence. I want one to honor the historical significance of those flags to the South. The Left is starting to act like the Taliban, wiping out everything from the past that doesn't meet their approval
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

anyone who has been in the Military in the past 50 years knows what this photo is all about

Today's college snowflakes would need an entire year after experiencing the infamous gas chamber training.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    anyone who has been in the Military in the past 50 years knows what this photo is all about

Today's college snowflakes would need an entire year after experiencing the infamous gas chamber training.
    My corrections academy used to have this but now we just get sprayed.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I can't imagine how most of these snowflakes are going to earn a living after they finally get out of the university setting. They can't all be diversity counselors.

SR and I really goofed. We should have bought some of those Confederate flags sold at roadside stands when we used to drive back and forth from Florida to Missouri. They'll probably be tougher to get with all those whiny kids protesting their very existence. I want one to honor the historical significance of those flags to the South. The Left is starting to act like the Taliban, wiping out everything from the past that doesn't meet their approval
    Thus far, the snowflakes haven't infiltrated the business world yet. But one never knows if it might.

As far as the flag, I used to have a connection for such an item. But the people I know stopped carrying them.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender