1. #1 University investigates feminist grad student for saying men can’t become women 
    What are the odds a feminist graduate student could be under siege for feminist rhetoric on a California campus?

Under an intersectional framework and evolving definition of “woman,” much higher than you might expect.

University of California-Santa Barbara doctoral students, alumni and “allies” are demanding the administration take action against Laura Tanner, an outspoken critic of transgender ideology and doctoral candidate in its Department of Feminist Studies.

Tanner’s Twitter feed is dominated by discussion of transgender ideology’s threat to women, including young lesbians. She believes that transgender women – biological males – are wrongly appropriating a female identity.
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/univer...-become-women/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Doesn't take much for these assholes to start eating each other; whoever can scream " VICTIM " the loudest wins.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

If I put on a sombrero I will be accused of cultural appropriation. If I put on a dress and call myself Sally that is a-okay.

The world is totally insane and that is thanks to the liberals and their completely illogical way of dealing with reality.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If I put on a sombrero I will be accused of cultural appropriation. If I put on a dress and call myself Sally that is a-okay.

The world is totally insane and that is thanks to the liberals and their completely illogical way of dealing with reality.
    Well, you could put on the dress and sombrero and call yourself Margarita!! That's ok!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

So saying it's DNA and not what you think you are gender wise is wrong? Tell me again....who are the ones denying science?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Well, you could put on the dress and sombrero and call yourself Margarita!! That's ok!
    Excellent point. Fortunately, I don't wish to wear a sombrero that bad.

I agree with the grad student. Men can't become women they can become eunuchs.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

They've gone so far as to say that you can't even eat ethnic foods so no more supporting Chinese or Mexican owned businesses.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They've gone so far as to say that you can't even eat ethnic foods so no more supporting Chinese or Mexican owned businesses.
    But then they will call us racists for not supporting businesses owned by POCs...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There's a great little cheap Chinese place I frequent that is always staffed by Hispanics, and I'm pretty sure the one that almost always takes my order at the window is the owner and most if not all the crew is family.

Moonbats, who is the appropriator, me for eating there or the family for running the business?

(Listens for sounds of head popping)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!