1. #1 San Francisco denizens try to chase out the homeless by declaring them bad for the en 
    Up until now, in California, most any project schools, housing construction, roads, border wall could be halted by declaring it "bad for the environment."

Bingo. San Francisco's wealthy denizens around the Embarcadero have just come up with their new best shot for keeping a homeless shelter from being built around their pricey real estate holdings: the environment. Everyone likes the environment, right? Only right-wingers have a problem with that one, right? Homeless = bad for the environment. Solution: Get the homeless off my doorstep. Works great.

ere's the backdrop I wrote about last April:

San Francisco is a city covered in excrement, and now even the wealthy inhabitants of its Embarcadero are going to experience more of it, up close to home and quite personal.

Here's the news from the Guardian:

Authorities in San Francisco have approved plans for a homeless shelter that had faced fierce protests from wealthy local residents.

Tuesday's unanimous vote by San Francisco's port commissioners was the culmination of weeks of contention that began with residents of one of the city's most desirable waterfront neighborhoods raising more than $101,000 in a crowdfunding campaign to pay for an attorney to fight the construction of the Navigation Center.

They got steamrolled. This comes despite what locals say was "nearly 100% opposition," along with a swift raising of more than $100,000 from a GoFundMe campaign to legally fight the coming nightmare. They're about to learn they've become the latest sacrificial lambs, because they're now the low men on the San Francisco totem pole. They've become the new peasants, and they probably don't even know it
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...vironment.html
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I was wondering when the NIMBY crowd was going to rear their collective ugly head.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

The Elites of SF love the Homeless ... as long as they are in someone else's neighborhood ( Poor and Working Class ). But the second they have to deal with a mess they created, its " NOT IN MY BACKYARD".

They don't want the shelters there because it'll bring down their property values ( strange for people who hate Capitalism) or the increase in crime, drug needles all over the place ( they claim to like drugs to ) and human shit all over the place.

The Liberal Elites invited the Homeless to SF because they thought they would never have to deal with them ( just bitch at regular people who had to ) , well now they do; if you're not willing to clean up after your pets you shouldn't have gotten them in the first place.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

The NIMBY's are basically correct. A large influx of the Sacred Homeless will result in increases in human feces & urine, used needles, trash, and junk in neighborhood gutters, sidewalks, and parks. The State of CA and city/county of SF have set up all manner of enviro laws and various regs that enable obstructing construction of homes and businesses, and now the NIMBYs are using those laws to obstruct something that would cause the very literal polluting of their neighborhood.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

that began with residents of one of the city's most desirable waterfront neighborhoods raising more than $101,000 in a crowdfunding campaign to pay for an attorney to fight the construction of the Navigation Center.
    Not only are they heartless they are f**king cheap skates, raising a paltry 101k for a lawyer. they needed a $1,000,000.00 dollar lawyer to fight city hall, any idiot knows that.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.