1. #1 Omar’s in charge, tells press: We will no longer ‘allow’ you to asks Muslims... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    July 16, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Playing the role they have been programmed to play, (victims) the radical progressive “squad” of freshman Democratic lawmakers held a news conference Monday to react to President Donald Trump calling them out for their contempt for America.

And while that spectacle went as you might expect, there was a interesting moment when Rep. Ilham Omar was asked specifically about criticism from Trump that she’s pro-al Qaeda.

A simple repudiation of the terrorist group would have dismissed the assertion and moved things along to the next question, but Omar, a Somali refugee and one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress, refused to do that.

“I will not dignify it with an answer because I know that every single Islamophobe, every single person who is hateful, who is driven by an ideology of ‘othering’ as this president is, rejoices in us responding to that and us defending ourselves,” she said.

What a nutbag. I think that thing around her
    head is wrapped a widdle too tight...

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

She didn't deny support of radical Islam, at least that is my take. Liberals will tell you just because Jesus didn't specifically denounce homosexuality then He must approve of it.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I'm sure most obedient MSM sheeple will comply. Were she an R they'd be peppering her with "the forbidden question" and asking who this "we" are.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

“I will not dignify it with an answer because I know that every single progressive, every single person who is hateful, who is driven by an ideology of ‘othering’ as this Democrat party is, rejoices in us responding to that and us defending ourselves,”
    This should be Trump and every Republican/conservative answer to any talking point questions about racism, Nazism, divisiveness, impeachment, global warming, ect. Take their own words and projectors and shove em both somewhere uncomfortable.

Sideways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She didn't deny support of radical Islam, at least that is my take. Liberals will tell you just because Jesus didn't specifically denounce homosexuality then He must approve of it.
    She also all but voiced her support for Antifa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I'm sure most obedient MSM sheeple will comply. Were she an R they'd be peppering her with "the forbidden question" and asking who this "we" are.
    Which forbidden question are you referring to?
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.