1. #1 Trump supporters chant 'send her back' as president accuses Congresswoman Omar of 
    link

Judi Lynn (132,727 posts)

Trump supporters chant 'send her back' as president accuses Congresswoman Omar of

Published 1 min ago on July 17, 2019 By Sarah K. Burris

President Donald Trump went through a series of things he said Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) had said that he deemed anti-American. He said that she belittled 9/11 and a slew of other accusations that were racially charged.

His crowd booed each thing he checked off of the box things he hated about her. But then the crowd began chanting “send her back! Send her back!”

Omar is an immigrant from Somalia who emigrated along with her parents when she was just 12 years old. Her family claimed asylum from their war-torn country.

Trump said on Twitter that he believed she along with three other Congresswomen of color should be sent back to the countries they’re from. Trump’s campaign and Republicans proceeded to spend the days that followed, saying that Trump simply wanted them to leave the U.S. if they didn’t like it so much. Today’s chant from his supporters proved once again, that the “love it or leave it” spin isn’t working.

Watch the shocking video below:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/tru..._notifications

(Video at link.)
    notdarkyet (1,857 posts)

1. The four should sue him.
    President Trump should sue THEM.

The Velveteen Ocelot (72,906 posts)

2. This pisses me off more than you can imagine.

Ilhan Omar is my representative. She won this district with 78% of the vote; she holds her seat because a large majority of the citizens of MN CD5 wanted her to have it. That's the way the system is supposed to work. For the president* to be publicly slagging a duly elected member of Congress insults not only her, but the 267,703 people who voted for her, and for that matter our entire fucking democracy.
    Right. Republicans are supposed to allow Omar to say whatever she wants because 'a large majority of MN CD5 wanted her to have it.

AND PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE MAJORITY OF THE STATES BECAUSE A LARGE MAJORITY OF THEM WANTED HIM TO HAVE IT.

So Democrats/liberals/haters should shut up.
    rurallib (51,492 posts)

3. I really fear that Trump has in effect given the green light for someone

to assassinate her. This is sick.
    More jack*ss trash claiming that they can say whatever they want about President Trump and conservatives but they better not criticize the leftist haters.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Trump's rally tonight in NC was one
    of his better ones for sure.

He really kicked you Libtards
    right in the ass and made you cry.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Yeah, they chanted it. And it was beautiful.

Minnesota even got boo'd a little bit. Oh well, get rid of omar and it stops.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    This isn't a valid comparison, because I still like the Beatles. But have heard someone compare them to the band.

My analysis:

AoC: Paul, the "cute" one of the goon squad
    Omar: John, the "smart" one
    Tlaib: George, the mysterious one
    Pressley: Ringo, what the hell is she doing there?

Again, I don't really like comparing one of the greatest bands of all time to this anti-American group of morons. But those would be my comparisons.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The "squad' has a net total of less than 2 million voters that elected them. Out of a country of over 330 million people.... think about that. They, like DU, also have inflated numbers of members that contribute....

Have you put that into perspective yet?

A little more help....

The LBGTQRZ community makes up more or less than 2% of the population.... and that is about 16% bigger than their combined electorate!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

"He said that she belittled 9/11 and a slew of other accusations that were racially charged."
    Because she DID belittle 9/11! She heartlessly dismissed it as just "Some people did something." That is most definitely belittling a hideous act of terrorism in which over 3,000 American citizens (Including the brother of an old college friend of mine, who was one of the NYPD officers who went down that day) were murdered by terrorists that she refuses to condemn. Just because the person who said those horrible things happened to be Muslim doesn't mean that Trump calling her out for it was "Racially charged."

" rurallib (51,492 posts)

to assassinate her. This is sick."
    I cannot count how many times the DUmmies have directly encouraged someone to try and assassinate Trump. Hell, just a week or two ago, Bigman Pigman (aka the unofficial leader of DU's pitiful Activist division) openly discussed slipping highly poisonous mushrooms into President Trump's food.

rurallib (51,492 posts)

to assassinate her. This is sick.
    And yet, they completely deny the threats against Rep. Gaetz.

For people that supposedly hate Trump, the DUms sure never miss a chance to tune into one of his rallies.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    For people that supposedly hate Trump, the DUms sure never miss a chance to tune into one of his rallies.
    Do the networks other than Fox even show them anymore? It would be beautiful if DUmmies had to endure watching Fox News.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Do the networks other than Fox even show them anymore? It would be beautiful if DUmmies had to endure watching Fox News.
    They had a thread about it last night claiming Fox had cut it off and “none of the media was carrying his speech. Haha!” Too bad for them, I and everyone I know, was happily watching the whole thing in its entirety on OAN. The DUms haven’t discovered that channel yet, they still think Fox is all the competition they have.lol