1. #1 TO EVERY RACIST WHITE REPUBLICAN! 
    link

Cartaphelius (166 posts)

TO EVERY RACIST WHITE REPUBLICAN!

You don't get to define what is RACIST let alone, what is not.

NONE of YOU have ever been Black. Mexican. Asian. Your inherent WHITENESS makes you think you have a clue. YOU DO NOT.

Until you have a grasp of not having any first hand knowledge of what people of color have had to endure throughout history,

You need to SHUT UP.
    NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Accusations of "racism" is all the Democrats/liberals have. It's nothing more than their political weapon.

"Racism", "microaggressions", "White privilege", "Blacks cannot be racist", Blacks can be proud of their heritage but if white are proud of their heritage it's considered racist or white supremacy, Jack*sses who are black or brown can say anything they want and cannot be criticized because to do so is "racist", Only black or brown people can say what is 'racist'.

All of it is nothing but Democrats/liberals USING RACISM as a political weapon.

Real racism exists but today the word has no meaning. We're under NO OBLIGATION to accept the definition of "racism" that jack*sses who are using it as a political decide it is.

GeorgeGist (21,378 posts)

3. redundant

every white Republican is R A C I S T
    Keep preaching it idiot. Even white swing voters and some conservative Democrats will be repulsed by this lying bigoted declaration.

StarfishSaver (3,191 posts)

6. This also applies to non-racist, non-Republican white people
    Right. This has been the Democrats message all along, "shut up" because THEY CANNOT WIN when Republicans get their message out. And they know they only way they continue to win is to lie and hysterically and screech over and over again that Republicans are 'racist' in order to convince the stupid low information, low motivation liberal voters.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

But what about us non-racist Republicans? I'm feeling a little excluded here.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Ummmmmm ... "Racist" is an English word. A word created and defined by whites.

Unlike LPC Noob racist Cartaphelius I don't define people by the color of their skin. I get to know them as individual human beings and value them as such.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Unlike LPC Noob racist Cartaphelius I don't define people by the color of their skin. I get to know them as individual human beings and value them as such.
    You're "racist" by liberals definitions if you don't acknowledge their skin color and how that impacts their life.

Liberals define EVERYONE first by their skin color. Their value is determined first by that. And then they call that "not racist".
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.