1. #1 After Tonight, I'm Really Fearful About Rep. Omar's Safety 
    link

Initech (76,221 posts)

After Tonight, I'm Really Fearful About Rep. Omar's Safety

Make no mistake. Trump is trying to get her killed. The MAGAts want her dead. She is a danger to the white supremacist movement, and for that they are batshit frothing at the mouth insane. They are ramping up the hate and death threats toward her way past 11, and something needs to be done about it.

I hope she has good body guards. I fear the worst, but I hope that it doesn't happen. If it does, there may be no escape from what's going to happen following that.
    Useful DUmmies conveniently ignore that it is ONLY HATEFUL LIBERALS who have tried to kill politicians from the other side.

Jack*sses say whatever they want, then, when criticized they cry about racism and how mean it is to target them and that it is going to get them killed. So nobody better criticize them or talk back to them.

EARTH TO DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS: Don't expect to flap your jaws and then claim that no one can criticize or correct you or highlight what you have said or done. Decide if you're an adult or a petulant child. If a petulant child, go home to mommy or another mother figure. She'll protect you.

NanceGreggs (24,733 posts)

7. The WH better pray for her safety ...

... because if any harm should befall her at the hands of a Trump-humper, it will knock the I'm still not convinced he's a racist fence-sitters off their asses.

The "it's only words" crowd will be forced to confront the reality that words have consequences, and can motivate crazy people to do violent things - things that can harm them as easily as it can their supposed enemies.

Anything untoward happening to Rep. Omar (or the other three) at this point would be a disaster for the GOP. Trump's reaction would be equivalent to "I'm glad she's dead - she had it coming" - and the PTB in the GOP would have to defend him or keep the votes of the minorities they've managed to hold onto up until now.

The face of the American voter is getting darker every day. Taking a position that says "we're the party of racists" is exactly what the PTB in the GOP have been desperately trying to avoid since they put Trump in the WH.

If Trump keeps ratcheting up the racist rhetoric, he's going to force their hand - it's going to come down to stand up to Trump and lose his rabid base, or stand with him and not survive as a party.
    And with that sentiment if anything happens it will be more likely an 'ends justify the means' leftist who did it.
    Initech (76,221 posts)
    8. I don't think they learned a lesson from Charlottesville.

If anything that only provoked them further. These are the same people that threatened and doxxed and harassed mass shooting victims and side with white supremacists when they murder people. Hate has consequences. But the haters don't know that, or care either. That's why I fear for Omar, AOC, and the others.

The GOP has blood on their hands from Charlottesville and it's only got worse since then.
    And if the Democrat/leftist bought, paid for and encouraged FASCIST group, ANTIFA, had not been there determined that those groups not be allowed to protest peacefully NOTHING would have happened.

peggysue2 (4,314 posts)

9. x1000

Trump is playing with forces that could easily spin out of control. His performance tonight was sheer madness. You can't incite a mob like this and not expect blowback. As for the Republican Party? If anything happens, they're equally guilty for defending and enabling Trump and his hateful instincts. Cowards, all of them.

They better beef up security for these women.
    Leftist groups are experts at inciting mobs, but President Trumps campaign rallies isn't it.

Conservatives are ANGRY, and the place the idiots will see it is at the ballot box.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Ummmmmm ... how many Lib/Prog Congress-Critters have been shot, like Rep. Scalise has?

... how many Lib/Prog Congress-Critters have been assaulted from behind, like Rand Paul has?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I said it before in another thread, but it bears repeating:
    The DUmmies have no business whatsoever claiming that what Republicans are saying would incite violence against Rep. Omar, considering that they regularly post threads practically demanding President Trump's assassination and cheering on the attempted assassination of Rep. Scalise.
    Heck, less than two weeks ago, Bigman Pigman (Unofficial leader of DU's pathetic Activism section) and another DUmmy openly proposed slipping highly poisonous mushrooms into President Trump's food.
    Yet they have the gall to claim that President Trump is inciting violence against Omar just for calling her and her fellow harpies out on their anti- American BS?
    Pot, meet kettle.
    They also cheered on Mad Maxine Waters openly encouraging her supporters to harass and physically attack anyone who disagrees with them about anything.

"She is a danger to the white supremacist movement,"
    I'd imagine that real white supremacists would actually LIKE her because she's such an anti- Semite. They'd see her as a kindred spirit in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Ummmmmm ... how many Lib/Prog Congress-Critters have been shot, like Rep. Scalise has?

... how many Lib/Prog Congress-Critters have been assaulted from behind, like Rand Paul has?
    Excellent point!

The only thing libs have to fear is liberalism itself.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The only thing libs have to fear is liberalism itself.

And here I thought nothing could get
    worse than BDS, TDS tops it!!!

Never underestimate the ability
    of the DUmmies for delusional
    thinking...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Trumps wants Omar very much alive. He's now made her anti-Americanism the face of The Democrat party.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post

The argument can be made that Rand Paul has been attacked twice. He was at the ball fields when Scalise was shot. That nut was there to kill them all, if he could have.

Do they have the same fear for safety of those being beaten up by their precious ANTIFA?