1. #1 Ridiculous: Pastor Declares 'Every Single Trump Supporter Is Racist' 
    Ridiculous: Pastor Declares 'Every Single Trump Supporter Is Racist'

Pushing this stupid feud right over the top from annoying to ridiculous is Bishop Talbert Swans declaration on Twitter that every single one of you is a racist.

Bishop Talbert Swan

@TalbertSwan
    Every single Trump supporter in the galaxy is a racist.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

PERIOD.#IStandWithIlhan
    Swan is a bishop in the Churches of God in Christ, a traditionally black Pentecostal denomination. He seems to have battled Springfield. MA authorities, with some success, but apparently not always temperately. More recently he disparaged Candace Owens using a racist epithet, "justifying" it with the, "It's different when blacks say it," dodge.

Since he's never been within 20 miles of me and possibly never within hundreds of miles of me and yet calls me a racist, I respond thus: That was a racist statement that revealed a racist heart. Bishop Swan's statement is unworthy of a person with his church office and Bishop Swan needs to repent of his racism.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

That's a bit heavy handed. Some of us just wanted to vote against Clinton. :)
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.

That's strange. I dont recall ever meeting with this pastor swan. How can he make a statement about me without ever interacting with ne?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    That's strange. I dont recall ever meeting with this pastor swan. How can he make a statement about me without ever interacting with ne?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Blanket assertions.

Honestly, I'm more offended by my white counterparts in society. Especially liberals.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender