1. #1 DPSS statement on investigation of possible hate crime at Michigan Medicine 
    Ann Arbor, Michigan — Following an extensive investigation, the University of Michigan’s Division of Public Safety and Security (DPSS) has concluded that the rope resembling a noose found at University Hospital was not the result of a hate crime.

On June 20, 2019, DPSS received a report that a Michigan Medicine employee found a spool of rope with a knot in it resembling a noose sitting on a shared workspace in University Hospital.

Based on multiple witness interviews and other evidence, DPSS does not believe that the incident involving the rope was a hate crime. If relevant new information comes forward, the case will be reopened.

During the investigation, it was learned that a spool of rope utilized for medical procedures was being used by a person on a break to practice tying a “Uni Knot,” which is a type of knot used for fishing. When the spool was returned to the storage area, the knot was still in place and discovered the following day by an employee.
    We need common sense knot control

https://news.dpss.umich.edu/2019/07/1452
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Do snowflake libs even know how to sew or do they just buy new stuff?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The left is so focused on whether a piece of rope is a hate crime but totally ignore our immigration laws being broken daily on our southern border

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Do snowflake libs even know how to sew or do they just buy new stuff?
    They no longer teach home economics in schools. Most parents don't know how to sew, these days, so there is no where for the snowflakes to learn it.

I had home economics. I suck at sewing, but I always have been a good cook.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They no longer teach home economics in schools. Most parents don't know how to sew, these days, so there is no where for the snowflakes to learn it.

I had home economics. I suck at sewing, but I always have been a good cook.
    Not surprised, but that isn't a good thing. I learned to sew in junior high, didn't take cooking but learned that later on. Typing was a fun class. I've always maintained that by taking piano lessons at an early age helped me tremendously with typing proficiency.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender