Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Until Libs and Progs accept the fact that people who disagree with them can be decent and intelligent Libs and Progs will tend toward being self-destructive. Which they currently are. Which they were during GWB's Administration.
    Ah, yes. The Bush years... Hate was flowing like a river over at the DUmpster fire then. It’s probably worse now, but these people should look in the mirror before they label everyone they disagree with as “haters”.

    Edited to add: After 2000 which they’ll never get over, everything seemed to be about nothing but, revenge politics. Screw the nation, we’re gonna get you back by any means necessary.
    Last edited by Tecate; 07-19-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    12,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Ah, yes. The Bush years... Hate was flowing like a river over at the DUmpster fire then. It’s probably worse now, but these people should look in the mirror before they label everyone they disagree with as “haters”.

    Edited to add: After 2000 which they’ll never get over, everything seemed to be about nothing but, revenge politics. Screw the nation, we’re gonna get you back by any means necessary.
    If Walter Mondull had invented the Internet DU would have come into existence to spew hatred and bile in 1981 instead of 2001.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    "Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stagecoach, Nevada
    Posts
    98
    I have to disagree there Carol. There is ZERO about democracy that is freedom of speech, what a democracy is, is mob rule.

    Thank God we live a Representative Republic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member old dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    the high desert
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by tuolumnejim View Post
    I have to disagree there Carol. There is ZERO about democracy that is freedom of speech, what a democracy is, is mob rule.

    Thank God we live a Representative Republic.


    Democracy condemned Socrates to death for his speech.

    Sadly, the vast majority of the American people would agree that the United States is a democracy. The word has long been successfully hijacked by progressives. Their ultimate goal is the abolishment of the electoral college and eventually amendment of our Constitution by popular vote.

    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

    *****************************************
    Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCbLSqz85s
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post


    Democracy condemned Socrates to death for his speech.

    Sadly, the vast majority of the American people would agree that the United States is a democracy. The word has long been successfully hijacked by progressives. Their ultimate goal is the abolishment of the electoral college and eventually amendment of our Constitution by popular vote.
    Under a pure Democracy, 51% of the population can order the other 49% to be killed. That’s what firearms are for. Just in case a pure Democracy breaks out and you’re part of the 49%. Two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    55,240
    I live less than 3 miles from that building full of chanting Nazis.
    And that bit of ignorance tells you everything
    you need to know!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •