1. #1 Jack*ss Michelle demands that "diversity" is acceptance of antisemitism/anti US. 
    Jack*ss Michelle demands that "diversity" is acceptance of antisemitism/anti US.

link

Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (34,549 posts)

Michelle Obama counters Trump: 'There's a place for us all'

Source: Yahoo news

Former first lady Michelle Obama countered President Trump’s attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color by emphasizing the importance of America’s diversity.

“What truly makes our country great is its diversity,” wrote Obama in a tweet Friday afternoon. “I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all. We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.”

Trump has spent the week attacking Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., a Somali refugee who became a U.S. citizen at age 17. He initially urged Omar — along with Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib — to “go back” to their “broken and crime infested” countries. The tweets earned a condemnation from the House but it didn’t stop the attacks, as Trump supporters chanted “Send her back!” at a rally Wednesday night when the president began criticizing Omar.

After pushback from both sides of the aisle, Trump said Thursday that he disagreed with the chant, telling reporters he tried to cut it off, despite allowing a 13-second pause for it to gain momentum. And on Friday morning, Trump fumed over the coverage of the support Omar received Thursday evening upon her return to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. By the afternoon, he had reversed himself again, heaping praise on his North Carolina crowd.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mi...2Wt?li=BBnb7Kz
    Really. That's what she said.
    Michelle should SHUT THE FUCK UP. She's just one more racist bitch.

And another jack*ss tribesman. The BITCH is all about DIVERSITY when DEMANDING that Democrats be able to espouse their Antisemitism and US hatred. They're all about DIVERSITY when demanding that jack*sses who have black or brown skin be exempt from criticism of their vile words and actions. They're all about diversity when demanding everyone celebrate every sexual perversion they embrace.

Diversity of thought including conservative thought? No, of course not.

"Diversity" is nothing more than DEMOCRATS dividing everyone by color, gender, sexual perversions and ethnicity, putting them in a pecking order and then DEMANDING that everyone bow down and worship their values, agenda and beliefs.

They can take it and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Wow, bad day at work Carol? That was a great rant!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The Democratic "Squad" are traitorous
    scum that deserve a one way ticket,
    (1st class of course) to Cuba or Venezuela.

May the FORCE be with you!

I'm tempted to say, "Go back to Chicago, Michelle!" But I wouldn't want her to endanger herself.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

E Pluribus Unim....

I remember in school, that America was the "Great melting pot"....

I guess Trump gets another term....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot