Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I stand corrected, but looks like white man here is getting a taste of his own medicine:

Eric Sparkes
    July 14 at 2:51 PM ∑
    Trump needs to go back to Germany and his Nazi roots.

The four progressives included Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota. The women were all born in the United States, except for Omar, who became a refugee in 1991 when a brutal civil war devastated Somalia, a predominantly Muslim country in East Africa,
    Eric Sparkes
    July 12 at 3:24 PM ∑
    For the Trumpers I grew up with this is the hidden and outright vocal bigotry, ignorance and racism I experienced at times because my Grandmother did not speak English, only Spanish. So my anger comes out, FU all racists and to the ones that say you aren't racist then you are lying to yourselves.
    https://www.facebook.com/eric.sparkes

I'm on #teamErica now.

DU STILL hasn't learned their lesson from Nick Sandmann and the Covington kids. Those DUmbasses still believe shorted edited clip and disbelieve the full video ( those who sat there and watched it that is). A few of them knew they were wrong, but most of them still wanted to hurt Nick and his family as much as possible even thou they saw the truth. Why? Because they believe anything that adds to their warped narrative , and discard the truth if it doesn't.

This woman has already been discredited, but I can bet you that they will cling to the hoax come Hell , or high water.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    DU STILL hasn't learned their lesson from Nick Sandmann and the Covington kids. Those DUmbasses still believe shorted edited clip and disbelieve the full video ( those who sat there and watched it that is). A few of them knew they were wrong, but most of them still wanted to hurt Nick and his family as much as possible even thou they saw the truth. Why? Because they believe anything that adds to their warped narrative , and discard the truth if it doesn't.

This woman has already been discredited, but I can bet you that they will cling to the hoax come Hell , or high water.
    They donít call it the DUmp for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    They don’t call it the DUmp for nothing.
    I prefer Democrat Underground Message Board or DUMB.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post

They won't. Hatred plus confirmation bias are a recipe for ugliness unable to admit being wrong.

BTW, the false-accusing female is the Dems' House Minority Leader in the GA House. Race-baiters like her, regardless of the race-baiter's and target's skin color, do not belong in positions of power and authority.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

For future reference, Cuban immigrants, as soon as they arrive on dry U.S. soil are immediately "legal," are never harrassed by ICE, but instead are allowed through, regardless of any history, including prison in their home countries, have instant access to social security, green card, US taxpayer-financed Section 8 housing, health care, welfare, food stamps, financial assistance for education, low cost loans, and are available for speedy US citizenship. All this awarded them through Congress' Cuban Adjustment Act.
    Quick threadjack, didn't that change when Obama "normalized" relations with Cuba, or is the act mentioned at the end something that was slipped in to continue that policy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

As an update

A Georgia state lawmaker has walked back a significant part of her viral claim that a white man told her to "go back where you came from" during a testy argument in a supermarket checkout lane, after the man denied the encounter unfolded the way she described.

The episode, hot on the heels of a national controversy over President Trump's remarks directed at four progressive Democrats, quickly made the rounds on social media.

Multiple news organizations on Sunday portrayed the episode as a plausible instance of racism, though the lawmaker already had tried to clarify her accusations

State Rep. Erica Thomas herself acknowledged in an interview with local media on Saturday that she did not recall exactly what the man, Eric Sparkes, had said to her.

"He said, 'go back,' you know, those types of words," Thomas said on Saturday. "I don't wanna say he said 'go back to your country,' or 'go back to where you came from,' but he was making those types of references, is what I remember."

"So, you don't remember exactly what he said?" a reporter pressed.

Thomas answered: "No, no, definitely not. But I know it was 'go back,' because I know I told him to 'go back.'"
    Whole store here
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

The race-baiting female claimed she "had to" use the quick-check line because she is very pregnant and can stand for long periods. The guy she accused claimed there where two regular check-out lines available that were immediately available. That contradiction could be checked easily with security video, without need for audio. Was there one or more open lines where the female race-baiter could have been checked out immediately? Or was the quick-check line the fastest way to get checked out?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Where did the politician come from?
    Austell, GA.

Isn't that the Atlanta suburb where 6 Flags is located?