1. #1 UK politician who lobbied for gender-neutral toilets charged with child sex abuse 
    Power CUer
    Now is it clear what the endgame is?

UK politician who lobbied for gender-neutral toilets charged with child sex abuse
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/uk...hild-sex-abuse

MIDDLESBROUGH, North Yorkshire, England (LifeSiteNews) ― An English town councillor who hopes to make government-owned facilities gender-neutral has been charged with nine counts of sexually touching a child.

David Smith, 30, represents Coulby Newham, a suburb of Middlesbrough, in the Yorkshire town’s local government, or council. Since his arrest, he has resigned from membership in the Conservative Party, but not from his position.

According to the BBC, Smith is due in court on August 7. He denies the charges...

...According to the local news website Teesside Live, last month Smith asked the mayor of Middlesbrough to introduce gender-neutral washrooms in the Middlesbrough Council buildings. Last month he produced a statement announcing his meeting with the mayor and reminding readers that the issue of “gender neutral toilets” was part of his campaign....

...After charges of child sex assault were laid against him, Smith released a statement describing the work he had done as a Middlesbrough councillor, making special mention of his LGBT advocacy....

I don't think the game plan for most trannies who want to access women's restrooms is molesting children. I just ask that they wait until they've had the surgery before using them, so we know that they are for real and not molesters trying to get little girls alone.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think the game plan for most trannies who want to access women's restrooms is molesting children. I just ask that they wait until they've had the surgery before using them, so we know that they are for real and not molesters trying to get little girls alone.
    You do realize a child can be molested without a penis, right?