1. #1 Marianne Williamson Asked White People to Apologize to Black People US News & Politi 
    Marianne Williamson Asked White People to Apologize to Black People
    US News & Politics
    RRSC
    breitbart.com

blacked
    GC
    2h
    Why should anyone apologize for something they never did to begin with? Anyone who agreed to her request is an idiot.

Prior to announcing her candidacy for the Democrat nomination for president, spiritual author Marianne Williamson asked white people at an event to apologize to the black people in attendance for the “evils” perpetrated against black people throughout United States history.

Williamson, whose “prayer” came during her “Love America Tour” at the Unity of Houston Church in 2018, asked the white people to hold hands with nearby black attendees.

As the audience repeated her every word, sentence by sentence, Williamson said:

As I speak, I am going to ask the white Americans in the room to please repeat after me. On behalf of myself and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and on behalf of your children please hear this from my heart. I apologize. Please forgive us. With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of the evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America. From slavery to lynchings to white supremacist laws to the denial of voting rights to all the ways, both large and small, all of the evil, all of them wrong, for all the opression, and all of the injustices, I apologize. Please forgive us.”

“With nearly 200 black people in the audience on their feet, Williamson apologized for slavery, lynching, murders, rapes of black women, destruction of the black family, mass incarceration of black men, being called the N-word and systemic and institutionalized racism and more,” according to the Houston Chronicle ‘s Joy Sewing.

Williamson also made similar comments during her Love America Tour in 2016, according to a video uploaded to her YouTube account.

In 2016, Williamson also penned a poem titled “Prayer of Apology to African Americans.” A sample of that poem reads:

On behalf of myself, and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and for the sake of your children, please hear this from my heart…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America.
    From slavery, to lynchings, to white supremacist laws, to the denial of voting rights, to all the ways both large and small, that abuses have occurred — all of them evil, all of them wrong.
    For all the oppression and all the injustice…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

For the denial of human and civil rights, for inequities in criminal justice, for instances of police brutality, for the denial of opportunity, for economic injustice, for all ways that racism has fostered these wrongs…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

Prayer of Apology for African Americans | Marianne Williamson
    Breitbart – 20 Jul 19

Marianne Williamson asked white people in attendance to apologize to the black people in attendance for the the past "evils" perpetrated.
    US News & Politics
    RRSC
    breitbart.com

blacked
    GC
    2h
    Why should anyone apologize for something they never did to begin with? Anyone who agreed to her request is an idiot.

Prior to announcing her candidacy for the Democrat nomination for president, spiritual author Marianne Williamson asked white people at an event to apologize to the black people in attendance for the “evils” perpetrated against black people throughout United States history.

Williamson, whose “prayer” came during her “Love America Tour” at the Unity of Houston Church in 2018, asked the white people to hold hands with nearby black attendees.

As the audience repeated her every word, sentence by sentence, Williamson said:

As I speak, I am going to ask the white Americans in the room to please repeat after me. On behalf of myself and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and on behalf of your children please hear this from my heart. I apologize. Please forgive us. With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of the evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America. From slavery to lynchings to white supremacist laws to the denial of voting rights to all the ways, both large and small, all of the evil, all of them wrong, for all the opression, and all of the injustices, I apologize. Please forgive us.”

“With nearly 200 black people in the audience on their feet, Williamson apologized for slavery, lynching, murders, rapes of black women, destruction of the black family, mass incarceration of black men, being called the N-word and systemic and institutionalized racism and more,” according to the Houston Chronicle ‘s Joy Sewing.

Williamson also made similar comments during her Love America Tour in 2016, according to a video uploaded to her YouTube account.

In 2016, Williamson also penned a poem titled “Prayer of Apology to African Americans.” A sample of that poem reads:

On behalf of myself, and on behalf of my country, to you and all African Americans, from the beginning of our nation’s history, in honor of your ancestors and for the sake of your children, please hear this from my heart…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

With this prayer I acknowledge the depth of evils that have been perpetrated against black people in America.
    From slavery, to lynchings, to white supremacist laws, to the denial of voting rights, to all the ways both large and small, that abuses have occurred — all of them evil, all of them wrong.
    For all the oppression and all the injustice…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

For the denial of human and civil rights, for inequities in criminal justice, for instances of police brutality, for the denial of opportunity, for economic injustice, for all ways that racism has fostered these wrongs…
    I apologize,
    please forgive us.

Prayer of Apology for African Americans | Marianne Williamson
    Breitbart – 20 Jul 19

Marianne Williamson asked white people in attendance to apologize to the black people in attendance for the the past "evils" perpetrated.
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

So, do I get apologies - reparations, for the enslavement of my Irish Ancestors?
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

After this post, I will psych up & begin apologizing to blacks. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From Frederick Law Olmstead’s journal. A visit to the Southern states. At a landing on the Alabama River, Irish deckhands caught and stowed heavy bales of cotton after they had come hurtling down a long chute from a towering bluff. When Olmstead asked why slaves were not doing the work, the ship’s captain replied, “The niqqers are worth too much to be risked here; if the Paddies are knocked overboard, or get their backs broke, nobody loses anything!”

No - Slavery was abolished before my Grandparents were born.

No - The last person born into slavery died while I was a child.

No - Half of my family (two of my Grandparents) came to the US in the 20th Century.

No - The other half of my family lived in Free states.

No - Members of that half of my family fought on the Union side, slaves being freed being one of the two great outcomes of the Union victory.

No - Segregation was not reality in my home town, not in my youth, not in my parents' youth, not, as best I know, ever.

No - Racism was not in my upbringing, and while my parents never taught me about it verbally, they showed me what I needed to know by including and speaking of blacks, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, and East Asians in their social and business groups - their "walk" obviated the need for talk.

I don't apologize for things I've never done. It is sufficient that I condemn racism when I see it, "walk" contrary to it, and raised my children to reject racism (which, to their credit, they have).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

All these people apologizing for nothing makes me want to vomit. Specially that dip shot o rourke, that fool stands up in front of a crowd and demeans himself like a ball less ass hole that he is.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Signed up for the DNC crap at my throwaway email account, and submitted a couple of questions for their next clown show/debate. Neither will be used, but I did suggest that Marianne be asked "Could you please explain further about your wonderful harnessing love plan?"
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

So I don't get any apologies or reparations for the enslavement of my Irish Ancestors, damn.

She can eat these:

Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Marianne has apologized enough to stand in for all of us.