Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Well, we could always add to the pile of false and loony accusations: Donald Trump is a Maroon Venusian!
    Caught a bit of Rush Limbaugh today saying that apparently the First Family adopted a white dog with blue eyes. If true, I'm sure the left will be declaring that it is a racist Aryan dog.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

2. #12 He's an awfully cute dog 
    Caught a bit of Rush Limbaugh today saying that apparently the First Family adopted a white dog with blue eyes. If true, I'm sure the left will be declaring that it is a racist Aryan dog.
    Of course they are.

link

CatWoman (71,974 posts)

He's an awfully cute dog
    Ivanka Trump @IvankaTrump
    Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family!

9:09 PM - Jul 20, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    22K people are talking about this
    Ivanka Trump Bought The Whitest Puppy Ever For Her Daughter And Twitter Had Thoughts

Princess Barbie, Ivanka "Daddy's Favorite Girl" Trump, posted one of the most tone deaf tweets ever Saturday night. What was meant to be a sweet post about adopting a puppy turned into a huge ratio because her dog looks like the canine version of an Aryan child - pure snow white with blue eyes and not a speck of color.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/i..._content=18395
    Ivanka Trump @IvankaTrump Jul 20, 2019
    Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family!

Pé Resists @4everNeverTrump

I'm not going to begrudge you for getting a dog but… damn, that is the most Aryan dog I've ever seen.

9:06 AM - Jul 21, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

343 people are talking about this
    · Jul 20, 2019

(Picture of Winter)
    The Hoarse Whisperer @HoarseWisperer

Of course the insipid Dingbat Princess would get a white dog and have it pose for a photo shoot.

· Jul 20, 2019

(Picture of Winter)
    Tom McGrath @TheTommyToms

You gonna crate train her, or are cages just for kids?

9:14 PM - Jul 20, 2019
    43 people are talking about this

· Jul 20, 2019

(Picture of Winter)
    Nancy Lee Grahn @NancyLeeGrahn

How darling. I see you skipped a rescue and went straight to an Aryan breeder. Does it sit and sieg heil yet?

8:53 AM - Jul 21, 2019
    2,297 people are talking about this
    [QUOTE]
    Iva
    nka Trump
    @IvankaTrump
    · Jul 20, 2019

(Picture of the Winter)

Jared Kotler @Marcy_Kid

Pro tip: when everyone hates you for being a spoon fed nothing grifter who’s full of shit, an advisor to the president who doesn’t advise, when you want to seem human and get a dog, maybe a shelter dog would show humanity. But all white and blue eyes is on brand. Fuck off

11:15 PM - Jul 20, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and priva
    257 people are talking about this
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

hlthe2b (70,951 posts)

2. As also pointed out the little thing looks very much like an arctic fox... leaving many to worry

that Arabella's Uncles will seek to have its head on their wall.

But yeah, there is nothing about this that is not tone-deaf. And I won't be snide enough to comment that Ivanka named her daughter "Arabella"... I prefer to believe and hope that the daughter will grow up kind, empathetic, sincere--ya know, nothing like her mother.
    Laffy Kat (10,196 posts)

3. Wonder if it's deaf?

A lot of dogs with white fur and blue eyes are deaf. I've had two rescued deafies. I sure hope they don't take it back if it is because they still make wonderful pets.
    Arkansas Granny (24,446 posts)

9. My last dog was pure white with blue eyes and her hearing was excellent.

I swear she could tell the sound of her treat bag opening from 3 rooms away. She was a mixed breed and I never saw either parent. Coulda been part Spitz, coulda been part terrier.
    RACISTS!!!!

cabot (548 posts)

6. I love dogs, so I can't find fault for her getting one

But it is quite tone-deaf to post something like this when your father keeps kids in cages.
    Gorgeous dog, though. Not sure of the breed.
    And nothing about the tone deafness of The Black*ss getting a dog while HE WAS KEEPING KIDS IN CAGES.

HipChick (23,075 posts)

7. Meanwhile kids are still in cages...sorry not falling for this PR attempt..

Not normalizing this fucked up family..

LakeArenal (7,060 posts)

28. This should be shouted to the world.

Best comment.
    The more they go on and on about this the more I think Obama ought to be executed for keeping kids in cages and doing nothing about it. In fact the Jack*sses were complicit because they said nothing. In fact the Jack*sses are complicit even now because they encourage illegal immigration, refuse to fund the centers, don't want those who run them to be able to buy furniture and cheer the jack*ss bank that is so "woke" that they will not do business with anyone who runs the centers.

Beringia (1,945 posts)

13. The replies to her are almost negative

How can she read them? Also why does she say Kushner family and then call herself Ivanka Trump.
    Snark, snark. So much for jack*sses being all about 'feminism' and not 'belonging to a man'.

femmedem (4,234 posts)

21. Sorry, but complaining about a white, blue-eyed dog makes us look petty.

There's so much real racism, so many human rights abuses, so much legitimate to complain about. But if this is how we're going to decry racism, it demeans our serious complaints and makes us an easy target in return.
    It's PROOF that Democrats don't care about racism. It's nothing more to them than a political weapon. And they double down on that proof when they use racism and sexist language about conservatives who are black and/or women.

It's also PROOF of Democrats RACISM. They define EVERYONE by the color of their skin - even dogs it seems.
    Collimator (309 posts)

25. Hear! Hear!

It's a dog. The situation is sad enough when people actually believe that someone's external coloring makes them a member of a different "race" than just the human one, but let's leave pups of different colors out of this.

And, yes, I accept the commonly used term of "race" to describe people from different geographic clines, but it has never been accurate.

I read Ashley Montague's "Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race" when I was 15 and it had a profound impact on my thinking.

To address the core issue: Most of what Ivanka Trump posts is "tone deaf" because she can't hear the sorrows of most of her fellow human beings. Expecting her to think deeply about an animal is unrealistic. The dog is a fashion accessory; we can all see that.
    There's nothing quite like a liberal know it all snob and bigot.
    CatWoman (71,974 posts)

34. lol

getting up in the morning makes us look petty
    uponit7771 (56,483 posts)

35. Not in this context it doesn't
    mr_lebowski (8,924 posts)

54. Exactly. This is an obvious 'message' if there has ever been one ...

To not realize that suggests that you're really not paying close enough attention, IMHO
    Oh. Another one of the 'dog whistles' that only the racist liberals hear.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I heard some of Rush today as well. Some soap opera actress from General Hospital tweeted out that the dog was indeed racist and asked if it knew how to give the Nazi salute. You can’t make this stuff up. No one would believe it.

On edit: okay, never mind. Carol broke it all down at length. Lol!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I heard some of Rush today as well. Some soap opera actress from General Hospital tweeted out that the dog was indeed racist and asked if it knew how to give the Nazi salute. You can’t make this stuff up. No one would believe it.

On edit: okay, never mind. Carol broke it all down at length. Lol!
    Don't do Twitter, and didn't hear him say that there was actually liberal faux backlash. But knew it was coming.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I thought DUmmies were comfortable with pedophilia and groups such as NAMBLA.
    Yep.
    They've regularly posted articles and such claiming that pedophiles are just innocent, misunderstood victims of society's closed- mindedness and bigotry.
    It won't be long before they add a "P" to LGBTQ and terms like "Pedophobia" start regularly popping up on the DUmp.

Pretty dog. Does anyone know what the breed is?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Pretty dog. Does anyone know what the breed is?
    Prog-Triggerer Terrier?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech