Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Trump made a surprise appearance at a wedding reception at his New Jersey golf club. 
    link

Jack*sses just can't help themselves. It's HATE all the time.

left-of-center2012 (17,106 posts)

Trump made a surprise appearance at a wedding reception at his New Jersey golf club.

Trump made a surprise appearance at a wedding reception at his New Jersey golf club. The crowd chanted, 'USA! USA!'Trump made a surprise appearance at a wedding reception at his New Jersey golf club. The crowd chanted, 'USA! USA!' President Trump popped into a wedding reception at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, on Saturday night, prompting the bride, groom and guests to chant, "USA! USA!"

Groom P.J. Mongelli told CNN that Trump first dropped into the cocktail hour to meet bride Nicole Marie and other family members. Mongelli said they'd sent Trump multiple invitations but didn't know if he'd actually show up. "It was a complete and utter surprise," Mongelli said. Mongelli said he asked the President for a favor -- to greet the guests at the reception.

Video posted on social media showed Trump, wearing a dark suit but no tie, standing in a doorway and waving to the cheering crowd. The President motioned for the newly married couple from Staten Island to approach and they stood on either side of him, pumped their fists and led the chant, "USA! USA!" the video showed.

"He was such a gentleman," Mongelli said. "He was aces." Mongelli said he and his wife are both strong Trump supporters, as were most of the wedding guests. The couple got engaged at the golf club in November 2017, he said.

https://www.10news.com/news/national...hanted-usa-usa

Jack*sses can't stand it that President Trump isn't universally hated because he is a Republican.

BlueIdaho (5,972 posts)

2. Did he grab the bride by the pussy?

Did he stick his tongue down her throat?
    No of course not. He's not Billy Boy Clinton. HE would have.

They conveniently LIE about it. Trump said that SOME WOMEN will allow ANYTHING, even THAT in order to suck up to wealthy men. He didn't say that HE did it.

magicarpet (4,001 posts)

3. Nazis,.. Fascists,.. and Racists all.

Kindly point me toward the vomitorium,.. these people make me ill.
    And why are they Nazi's, fascists, racists? Because this JACK*SS and Democrats don't agree with their political beliefs.

I hope the jack*sses keep this up. Call everyone you don't agree with 'RACIST'.

Already the PIGS have called BIDEN and PIGLOSI "racist". And that tells you that accusations of "racism" are nothing but a political weapon. Eventually they'll accuse someone who will ram it up their throat. And until then the more they accuse the more people will see it for what it is.

smirkymonkey (42,905 posts)

6. Revolting!

I just hope these people are sterile and never reproduce.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That was very nice of the President. The couple
    said they had invited the Prez but of course
    didn't know if would or could attend.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Trump did something like this. He also comforted a child at his fathers grave at Arlington. There are several pictures of him with 'regular' people. Obama would never do this.

BlueIdaho (5,972 posts)

2. Did he grab the bride by the pussy?
    No, and nor has he any other woman.

BlueIdaho (5,972 posts)

Did he stick his tongue down her throat?
    That would be Joe Biden.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

magicarpet (4,001 posts)

Why? Because they attended a wedding given by a person who supports the President? Is that the new gold standard of what a nazi, facist and racist is?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I would think that any couple who would book their wedding at a Trump golf club would also welcome him (and his entourage of Secret Service agents) at the wedding.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I'd think that was a pretty cool gesture for any President regardless of party affiliation.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Must! Not! Admit! Trump! Is! Normal! Human! Being!!!

Loony-Hater Progs @#$%ed on a picture of their dog that Ivanka posted on social media. TDS is BDS overdosed on crack.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

magicarpet (4,001 posts)

Well DUmbass, if you stayed away from the Dump and stop looking in the mirror, you could solve being ill because of Nazis, Fascists and Racists.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

magicarpet (4,001 posts)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomitorium

[Quote]A*vomitorium*is a passage situated below or behind a tier of seats in an amphitheatre or a stadium, through which big crowds can exit rapidly at the end of a performance. They can also be pathways for actors to enter and leave stage.[1]*The Latin word*vomitorium, plural*vomitoria, derives from the verb*vomō, vomere, "to spew forth". In*ancient Roman architecture,*vomitoria*were designed to provide rapid egress for large crowds at amphitheatres and stadia, as they do in modern sports stadia and large theatres.[\quote]

By all means, hit the exit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

[QUOTE=enslaved1;807379]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomitorium

A*vomitorium*is a passage situated below or behind a tier of seats in an amphitheatre or a stadium, through which big crowds can exit rapidly at the end of a performance. They can also be pathways for actors to enter and leave stage.[1]*The Latin word*vomitorium, plural*vomitoria, derives from the verb*vomō, vomere, "to spew forth". In*ancient Roman architecture,*vomitoria*were designed to provide rapid egress for large crowds at amphitheatres and stadia, as they do in modern sports stadia and large theatres.[\quote]

By all means, hit the exit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    DU-member magicarpet is trying to impress fellow DU-members with his/her vocabulary, and as you pointed out, failed. FWIW, I knew the word in high school from reading Ben Hur: A Tale of the Christ.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech