1. #1 Shocked at what my Repub Senator staffer just said. 
    link

Nevermypresident (579 posts)

Shocked at what my Repub Senator staffer just said.

​I was harrassed, intimidated (didn't work), and​ ​gaslighted (that didn't work either).

I ​called to say I expect him to put country before party if Impeachment ever passed the House. That I was pro impeachment.

His staffer proceeded to tell me it won't happen in the House because Pelosi doesn't want it!! Secondly, she said impeachment failed last week in the House so why am I calling..

I told her the House could bring it up again for a vote tomorrow, next month, etc.etc.etc. ​She said they won't because it failed last week!?​

She again asked me why I was calling today. I told her I watched the Mueller hearing and just the 10 cases of obstruction alone merited impeachment. She then asked me if Mueller revealed anything new because she was too busy to watch it.

She told me trump was exonerated, he wasn't indicted, so he will not be impeached. I told this staffer to quit blowing smoke because I know ​she realizes the OEM memo prevents indicting a sitting President. However, that has zero to do with impeachment. I asked her are you telling other constitutents this same spiel? No response. When I asked her if she has read the Mueller Report, of course she said no.

Finally, she said she would forward my message to the Senator but that impeachment in the House isn't going to happen!

WTF
    Piglosi can blow smoke but she knows the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA crap is all a lie and if they impeach President Trump not only will convicting him in the senate FAIL but all their LIES may well surface in a BIG way.

Shell_Seas (1,544 posts)

1. Told y'all so. The right won't budge, they love him too much.
    We don't believe the lies. Dems will say ANYTHING if it might advantage them.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Power CUer
    This comment gets it right:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ream/#comments

Concerned Citizen says:
    July 24, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Representative McClintock got the most important information into the record – that Mueller’s team was threatened with criminal contempt in the Russian troll farm case for playing fast and loose with the facts. That’s all you really need to know – his team was untrustworthy with the facts – so there isn’t really anything that can be relied upon in his report. If you say that is mere speculation – it isn’t – several instances in the report have already been show to be intentionally misleading or incomplete. This is hardly grounds for impeachment. BTW Ted Lieu is a total d-bag!

Power CUer
    His staffer proceeded to tell me it won't happen in the House because Pelosi doesn't want it!!
    Then the DUmmy's issue is with Pelosi. Call her office.

several instances in the report have already been show to be intentionally misleading or incomplete.
    Per the norm for Weisman (sp?) et.al. they left out all the exculpatory evidence because it doesn't advance their meme that he's "guilty".
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.