1. #1 Suburban Homeowners Lose 
    Suburban Homeowners Lose as Maryland Democrats, Business Protect Migration Inflow

Elected officials in Maryland’s Montgomery County are trying to abolish the legal foundation for suburbia — “single-family zoning” — to better aid and encourage a massive inflow of immigrant employees, consumers, and renters.

The council’s decision is expected on Tuesday, July 23, and it is aided by friendly coverage in the local establishment media.

But local voters are protesting that their housing wealth will be devalued by the arrival of many temporary renters, more traffic, and chaotic diversity.

The Washington Post, for example, dismissed the suburban homeowners as “the latest soldiers in a vocal, sometimes ugly war against ADUs [Auxiliary Dwelling Units], a low-cost housing option that planning experts champion as a tool for modernizing an outdated vision of suburban America
    The electorate voted these fools into office. Now live with it !

Perhaps Hollywood should lead by example and allow this type of housing to be built on their estates.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...ard-story.html (Aerial Photo of Nancy Pelosi's estate)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...igrant-inflow/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

The bottom line is you get what you voted for.
    If San Fran and LA can have tents an vagrants everywhere with needles and shit on the streets, they deserve some as well. Diversity is wonderful, at least that's what they tell us.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.