Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dem mayor refuses to raise LGBT flag, calls it symbol of ‘political movement’ 
    Power CUer
    Interesting...and correct. Hell just froze over.

Dem mayor refuses to raise LGBT flag, calls it symbol of ‘political movement’
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/de...tical-movement
    READING, Pennsylvania, July 19, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — A Democrat mayor in the Pennsylvania town of Reading has bucked the party trend by blocking an LGBT “pride” flag from being raised at City Hall due to the symbol’s political nature.

The flag was originally slated to fly on Monday in recognition of Reading’s Pride Celebration and stay up through the following Sunday. However, the Reading Eagle reports that Mayor Wally Scott blocked it just minutes before it was set to go up. He objected not to the LGBT lobby’s causes, but to the prospect of flying anything representing a live political cause.

“The mayor’s position is that he does not support flags being up that support political movements and he views that as a political movement,” acting managing director Osmer Deming said in a statement. “The mayor stated he supports the group, the cause but had concerns about raising the flag,” added city council president Jeffrey Waltman, who said he tried to change Scott’s mind.

Pro-LGBT activists say they fully obtained permission to raise the flag. “I contacted the managing director and was told this flag would fly through the 21st,” Councilwoman Donna Reed said. Waltman added, “It was obviously an administrative breakdown that showed up at the last minute. It was approved by Osmer and I guess it didn’t get relayed.”

The group still went forward with their ceremony, holding the flag themselves rather than flying it. At Reed’s suggestion, they also marched to the corner of Ninth and Washington streets, where Scott was “known to hang out” but not present on Monday....

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Interesting...and correct. Hell just froze over.

Dem mayor refuses to raise LGBT flag, calls it symbol of ‘political movement’
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/de...tical-movement
    Identity politics is destroying them piece by piece.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Identity politics is destroying them piece by piece.

But the end ain't comin' fast enough.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It is good to see some one push back. Why everyone needs to bow at the alter of what amounts to 2 or 3 % of the population who are suffering from delusions and gender identity is rediculous.

I used to be pretty tolerant but the constant in your face of this pride bull shit has turned me against them.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    I used to be pretty tolerant but the constant in your face of this pride bull shit has turned me against them.
    There are a lot of people who feel this way. The homosexual agenda is being used to destroy Christianity, the very thing they told us they wouldn't do. There are many actual homosexuals who are not down with the agenda, but they keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    There are a lot of people who feel this way. The homosexual agenda is being used to destroy Christianity, the very thing they told us they wouldn't do. There are many actual homosexuals who are not down with the agenda, but they keep quiet.
    Not only Christianity but also marriage, normal families, science and biology with this transgender BS. It is disrupting our society .
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Banned
    How are homosexuals destroying marriage and Christianity? Does your marriage mean less to you now that gays can get married? Christianity has existed for over 2000 years, why is it that gays are only recently affecting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    How are homosexuals destroying marriage and Christianity? Does your marriage mean less to you now that gays can get married? Christianity has existed for over 2000 years, why is it that gays are only recently affecting it?
    If ever there was a “TROLL” question, this is it!!!!
    Welcome to my ignore list!!

Power CUer
    I'm sure you've all seen this:

Transgenderism leads to horror of trans ‘woman’ demanding females wax his genitals
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/t...x-his-genitals

July 23, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – For some strange reason, over the past few years Canadians seem to achieve international attention primarily for kerfuffles surrounding the ever-evolving transgender phenomenon (with the notable exception of Justin Trudeau’s flamboyant fashion show across India). Jordan Peterson shot to global fame after announcing his refusal to submit to government coercion in regard to the use of transgender pronouns.

And now, a biological male formerly named Jonathan Yaniv and styling himself as “Jessica” is turning Canada into an international laughingstock by suing female-only beauty salons for refusing to wax his male genitals because he says he is a she. And as it turns out, Canadian law may be on his side.

The story actually defies belief. Yaniv, who is claiming to be a woman, has launched sixteen so-called human rights complaints against female cosmeticians in British Columbia, most of whom are immigrant women. For obvious reasons, these women do not want to employ their services on a biological male. Yaniv, however, is insisting that because Canadian law recognizes him as a her, this constitutes grievous discrimination against him that must be addressed by the Human Rights Commissions. Yaniv has handily boxed the LGBT crowd into a corner by taking the transgender ideology to its logical extremes. This is precisely the sort of thing that trans activists claimed would never happen, but yet here Yaniv is, demanding that the force of the state compel immigrant women to touch his genitals or be forced out of business.

In addition to all of that, there is the fact that Yaniv is an extraordinarily disturbed individual with a grotesque fascination with tween girls. He may in fact be the least sympathetic plaintiff in the history of Canada’s kangaroo courts, and that is really saying something. He has even managed to attract the condemnation of radical trans activist Morgane Oger, who laid out precisely why Yaniv should be considered a predator in a long-form article that gives stomach-churning details. Yaniv has gone so far as to try and organize a topless swimming event open to girls as young as twelve-years-old—and stated that parents would be banned from the event. American comedian Steven Crowder’s stunned tweet on this event has already received over 6,000 retweets and attracted the attention of British comedian and renowned atheist Ricky Gervais.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Heard about that absurdity. I'm picturing a dude who looks like Ron Jeremy pulling this crap.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender