1. #1 There is so much hate generated by the MAGATs that 
    link

lunatica (42,760 posts)

There is so much hate generated by the MAGATs that

if it continues unabated, if we don’t stop it very soon it wouldn’t be all that crazy if within a few years election days would be declared purge days.

Purge as in the movies type of purge.

What is happening to this country now is something we couldn’t foresee just a mere 3 or 4 years ago. If the slide into crazy isn’t stopped it will naturally get worse. We’re all worried about Ilhan Omar and all the elected representatives who speak out against Trump. MAGATs are already getting itchy trigger fingers. What will they be like in another few, very few, years?

Trump is pushing into us into a dystopia.

Right. Trump supporters exist and do support President Trump, and Obama and Hillary's JACK*SSES are ENRAGED because they are out of power. So enraged they are driven to HATE President Trump and conservatives. And so according to The Black *ss and The Hillyb*tch's jacks*sses it is the fault of Conservatives that THEY (Jack*sses) are driven to hate.

President Trump needs to tell them to go back to their playpen. It's where immature little children who blame everyone else for what THEY do and for THEIR OWN FEELINGS belong.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Saw an article recently that fans of sports teams that have red hats are wary of wearing them.

Still regret not buying a few when I visited for the inauguration, nor afterwards. Maybe in my Christmas stocking this year.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Hmmmm that’s weird. Just today I was wearing my MAGA hat and this BEAUTIFUL Latino girl actually walked up to me and asked if she could take a pic with me. Then she proceeded to give me her number afterwards so she could text me a copy and she’s even asked me out for this weekend. I’m white as can be too, ol racist whitey the Trump lover.

If you want the world around you to change, you first change yourself because that is the only place you have dominion and can affect true change.

The DUers and those like them demand that everyone else change and they do nothing about themselves.
    And since we won't change to suit their tastes, they come to hate us because we refuse to create the fantasy world they so desire.
    And since they hate us, they assume that we must hate them.

Its sad that the world is made so difficult by the actions of unreasonable men.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I don't wear my MAGA hat out in
    public much but when I do I always
    seem to make it home alive...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Hate isn't generated by MAGA hats. A MAGA hat is a catalyst to expose the hatred the left already has for any ideology other than theirs.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Hate isn't generated by MAGA hats. A MAGA hat is a catalyst to expose the hatred the left already has for any ideology other than theirs.

Exactly, it shines a light on the intolerant.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

lunatica (42,760 posts)

There is so much hate generated by the MAGATs that

if it continues unabated, if we don’t stop it very soon it wouldn’t be all that crazy if within a few years election days would be declared purge days. ...
    Clearly the aptly named lunatica is blind to his/her post's self-contained irony. The hate is lunatica's, (s)he is the one implicitly proposing use of force, and lunatica would be the one urging purges to eliminate those (s)he hates.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech