Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 Jeffrey Epstein found ‘blue-faced on jail cell floor after attempted suicide or assau 
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    2,125
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ew-york-prison

    This will be interesting as details emerge. Suicide? An inmate wanting to make a name for himself? Clintoncide?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,859
    His “black book” looms. They’ll do anything to keep this information from coming out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    20,531
    Auto-erotic asphyxiation?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Auto-erotic asphyxiation?
    That's how the Cleveland kidnapper died.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    21,853
    Actually heard a straight news update claim that the trending hashtag today is Clinton suicides.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    20,531
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Actually heard a straight news update claim that the trending hashtag today is Clinton suicides.

    It's not exactly rare for an accused pedophile to attempt suicide while in jail. Potential futures of either being beaten and abused by other inmates or of solitary confinement are not the kind of thing that makes someone want to live.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's not exactly rare for an accused pedophile to attempt suicide while in jail. Potential futures of either being beaten and abused by other inmates or of solitary confinement are not the kind of thing that makes someone want to live.
    I would imagine that he’s scared shitless. He holds the keys to expose well known household names for having sex with underaged girls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    203
    Ooo.... Clinton connection suicides strike again!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch508 View Post
    Ooo.... Clinton connection suicides strike again!

    I believe the term “Arkancided” comes into play. You don’t fuck with the Clintons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member old dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    the high desert
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ew-york-prison

    This will be interesting as details emerge. Suicide? An inmate wanting to make a name for himself? Clintoncide?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I'l take Door number 3, Monty.

    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

    *****************************************
    Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •