Thread: Icy Tuesday.

1. #1 Icy Tuesday. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's 29 outside and the driveway has a very light coat of ice
    on it. I know this as I almost fell on my ass taking out the
    garbage barrels. :D

TOTD: Change. It's our new Fearless Leader's mantra! So what is changing in the good old USA for the better or worse? I saw in the paper this morning that
    GASP...Free being cutoff from Anheuser-Busch's two theme parks,
    Busch Gardens and SeaWorld!:eek: You may thank InBev for that bit of Change.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Icy Tuesday = suck. Work is insanely busy, and that crap that blew through here last night is just make it so much worse this morning.

It's going to be a nice couple of days in Colorful Colorado before the next storm blows through at the end of the week. It's time to start planning for the garden. I already know that we will be adding another water feature connected to the first one.

TOTD: I'm not particularly good a predicting political issues. I hope that people will make a real sea change and become more fiscally responsible. That would mean that they would have to stop financing an affluent lifestyle on a middle class paycheck.

Time will tell.

The Swamps of N. Florida
    Beautify day here in North Florida. Temp in the upper 70s and not a cloud in the sky...

TOTD... I see change, we're changing back into the Clinton administration.
    ďFor we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
    To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?Ē
    2 Corinthians 2:15-16