If it looks like a Dem is going to win I will
    cash out of the stock market because we could
    be looking at a 1K to 5K, or more, drop in the
    market. It will be horrible. People's 401Ks
    will evaporate. And the winning Dems will of
    course, blame Trump.

Get out and vote people.

After 2 Dem debates, would you vote for any
    of these Dem clowns?? Good luck with that.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Very, very, very few people on Earth are irreplaceable, Trump is one of them.

Live long and prosper, Donald of Queens.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

I already know who Iím voting for, and Iíll have to stand in line with a pack of left tards who have pink, green, and purple hair to do it.

I still remember that night on here when we were tuning into the election. Man what a time that was watching the MSNBC and CNN talking heads start sweating as the night went on.

I didn't see any reasonable Dem in the debates either night. Their version of "moderates" were still far-out. None of them would ever get my vote.

But it might be tougher for Trump than we think. We were in the KC area the last couple days, actually a nearby small town, Excelsior Springs. Normally Missouri is a red state. The libs have included it in their list of red states that are solid for Trump, solidly conservative. But we were talking to two employees of our hotel. Both women were totally against Trump, spouting off the lib-speak that's pounded into their heads by the media. They just spewed the words out and noticeably cooled when they saw we weren't agreeing with them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I didn't see any reasonable Dem in the debates either night. Their version of "moderates" were still far-out. None of them would ever get my vote.

But it might be tougher for Trump than we think. We were in the KC area the last couple days, actually a nearby small town, Excelsior Springs. Normally Missouri is a red state. The libs have included it in their list of red states that are solid for Trump, solidly conservative. But we were talking to two employees of our hotel. Both women were totally against Trump, spouting off the lib-speak that's pounded into their heads by the media. They just spewed the words out and noticeably cooled when they saw we weren't agreeing with them.
    They were traitors and I had them ex...well never mind.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Yeah.
    The fact is, a LOT of people have had it drilled into their heads by the MSM that "ORANGE MAN BAD!"
    Sad as it may be, that fact could cause us some problems in 2020, regardless of which idiot candidate the Dems end up choosing.

There's a huge wellspring of hatred for Trump among the Democrats, even 'Moderate' ones (Whatever the Hell that really means anymore with those totalitarian controlling nanny-state open-border freaks) will turn out in force to vote for whatever trainwreck gets across the Dems' nomination line. So much of what they stand for is directly counter to middle class and working class voters of all races and creeds that I hope those who can see just how bad it is flip on them. Unfortunately a lot of them are looking for an excuse to go ahead and vote Dem despite their misgivings, and incidents like the 'Go back' language and the way it was spun in the media that they audit gives a lot of them that excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And unlike Biden, I don't mean 3030...

I honestly don't know how this election could
    be close.

President Trump is not perfect and doesn't
    claim to be. He's his own man and nothing
    anyone says is going to change him.

He isn't a politician. He loves this country
    and wants it to succeed, he doesn't knock the
    US here or abroad.

This is why I support President Trump in 2016 and still do now.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Heard bits of a comparison before between 2016 and a few elections in the past 40 years with an incumbent running. There are some parallels with the challenging party putting up a candidate whose turn it was. Mondale in '84 and Dole in '96 especially come to mind as a similar candidate to Biden.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender