1. #1 Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released 
    Speaking to WMAL radio, former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova informs the audience that declassified documents will begin to be made public starting Wednesday July 31st.

Additionally, Mr. diGenova states confidently that U.S. Attorney John Durham is not conducting a “review”, but is conducting a full criminal investigation with a grand jury empaneled and currently receiving testimony from witnesses.

Obviously Joe diGenova is making a very specific statement with measurable and specific action to come on very specific day. Good news !!

On May 23rd, 2019, President Trump gave AG Bill Barr unilateral authority to declassify documents. A month later, against the backdrop of more evidence surfacing showing corruption within the DOJ and FBI (June 14th, 2019), and with a negative balance in the trust account, twenty three House republicans asked President Trump not to wait.

Here’s the list of material possible for declassification, and the intelligence offices who hold custodial authority over the compartmented documents. This was the original list as outlined in 2018
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...day-july-31st/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

It's almost 5:45 PM EDT, anything?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I'ma waiting.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

I'm beginning to have sympathy with Rachel Maddow viewers. "Bombshell coming, Trump is toast." day after day and then suddenly ... nothing happens.

SOMEBODY is blocking the release of these documents and I am really getting pissed off and I am tired of promises that they are coming out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I'm beginning to have sympathy with Rachel Maddow viewers. "Bombshell coming, Trump is toast." day after day and then suddenly ... nothing happens.

SOMEBODY is blocking the release of these documents and I am really getting pissed off and I am tired of promises that they are coming out soon.
    Yeah, I bit on the late-May date that stuff was coming-out. I've been pretty-good about not getting DU-breathless over hints of bombshells.

This waiting is getting ridiculous though. Plus, I think Trump hired Wray to be an old-time FBI stick in the mud… so the Bureau doesn't inadvertently implode personnel-wise, when the shit comes down.

If, God forbid, Trump is not re-elected and this dirt doesn't just come out but indictments, arrests AND trials (preferably on CourtTV) before the transition WE ARE LOST FOREVER. The wheels of justice turn slowly and we are running out of time.
    Last edited by old dog; 08-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    If, God forbid, Trump is not re-elected and this dirt doesn't just come out but indictments, arrests AND trials (preferably on CourtTV) before the transition WE ARE LOST FOREVER. The wheels of justice turn slowly and we are running out of time.
    We're partly in the 'amended statement' phase, with Obama-FBI officials.

A series of them are given a length of time to change their story. They'll be 'fired', but they won't face jail for perjury. That's what Stefan Halpern just did... made an on-camera 'amended statement'. His career is done as an intelligence-asset.

And we just found-out that Ohr and Steele were trying to filter their BS through the Mueller-team.

The US is within its rights to place Steele in front of a firing-squad.