Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Law enforcement sources said the suspect is Patrick Crusius, 21, of Dallas, Texas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocal-mall.html
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I’m seriously surprised that a local CCP didn’t take him out in the first minutes.
    I'll wager that the mall has lots of "target rich environment" signs posted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Looks like your ANTIFA type.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Apparently it's coming out that his motives were to "stop the Hispanic migration" into the U.S. Of course this is being laid at Trump's feat and this is how ALL trump supporters feel.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Just imagine how polite society would be if everyone was openly carrying a firearm. We are already allowed to do that here in Texas, but I’ve only seen one person ever exercising that right. Most CHL holders would rather not give up the tactical advantage of their weapon being concealed.
    Criminals conceal their weapons. The average citizen should be allowed to openly display their ability to preemptively say, don’t go there. I’m here to fight back.
    Last edited by Tecate; 08-03-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Apparently it's coming out that his motives were to "stop the Hispanic migration" into the U.S. Of course this is being laid at Trump's feat and this is how ALL trump supporters feel.
    He waits till now, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Just imagine how polite society would be if everyone was openly carrying a firearm. We are already allowed to do that here in Texas, but I’ve only seen one person ever exercising that right. Most CHL holders would rather not give up the tactical advantage of their weapon being concealed.
    Criminals conceal their weapons. The average citizen should be allowed to openly display their ability to preemptively say, don’t go there. I’m here to fight back.
    Open carry is also legal here in New Mexico. I have lived here 14 years and have seen exactly one instance of open carry in public. I often open carry when I walk my dogs in remote areas. Technically in public but never see another soul. It's not "tactical advantage" that most CCL holders are after, it's avoidance of social stigma. Open carry is more comfortable, more conducive to carrying a full sized weapon, faster to bring into action and may be a deterrent to a potential mugger or polar bear hunter. When, and only when, the daily risk of assault exceeds my avoidance of social stigma I will open carry my 1911. In the meantime, I will usually pocket carry a J-frame S&W AirLite.

Excellent advice from the late CharlieMike from Bladeforums:

1. Don't be an asshole.

2. Don't hang around with assholes.

3. If you are going somewhere where you need to carry a firearm ... don't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So far this is coming out of the sewer of social media. I'll await authentication.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Open carry is also legal here in New Mexico. I have lived here 14 years and have seen exactly one instance of open carry in public. I often open carry when I walk my dogs in remote areas. Technically in public but never see another soul. It's not "tactical advantage" that most CCL holders are after, it's avoidance of social stigma. Open carry is more comfortable, more conducive to carrying a full sized weapon, faster to bring into action and may be a deterrent to a potential mugger or polar bear hunter. When, and only when, the daily risk of assault exceeds my avoidance of social stigma I will open carry my 1911. In the meantime, I will usually pocket carry a J-frame S&W AirLite.

Excellent advice from the late CharlieMike from Bladeforums:
    Good advice. I’m never looking for a confrontation, but if it comes, it will be met. I hope I never have to do it.

Jon Scott on Fox PISSES ME OFF!

Why do "White Guys" do this?
    He said it on air for everyone's benefit ... I'm sure!

Anyone ever hear ANY @$$ Hole in the media say ... "Why do Black Guys do this"?
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~