Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I’m seriously surprised that a local CCP didn’t take him out in the first minutes.
    I know many people who have a concealed carry permit or gun owners who can legally carry open or otherwise. The vast majority of them are usually unarmed when they go out. I work at a facility that restricts arms to those with permission of the base commander; I'm not one of them so I'm not carrying while working or to and from work.

I normally do not carry at other times either. I helped disarm a guy who was threatening people with a rifle several years ago. I really wish I had my pistol then, but all I could do was help hold him on the ground until the police arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I'll wager that the mall has lots of "target rich environment" signs posted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    His first shots were in the parking lot. I have a bunch of ladies and gents that will pack until ready to get out of the car and walk in to a place like that then theyíll leave it in the vehicle. Others pack in such a way so as to never be identified as carrying to start with and go in anyway. A multitude of them are wishing tonight they had been there today.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

6:40 p.m.
    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and El Paso police say 20 people have been killed and 26 others wounded in a shooting at an El Paso shopping center.
    Law enforcement officials have said a 21-year-old Dallas-area man named Patrick Crusius is in custody in the shooting. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm sure this will be blamed on Trump,
    everything else is.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman from El Paso who is running for president, tweeted that news of the shooting was "heartbreaking."

"Stay safe, El Paso," he wrote.

Well ainít that special.
    I'm going to give him a pass on this. El Paso is his home town and it's understandable his reaction to the incident.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Banned
    This is a link to the perp's manifesto, maybe. https://media.8ch.net/file_store/7e1...3402d39934.pdf
    Based on what I've read so far, there are 20 dead and 26 injured. Of the dead, 17 are Americans as are 20 of the injured.

From the manifesto;
    This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion.
    Blaming the victims of course. These crazy murders rarely want to take responsibility for their actions. Immigration legal or otherwise is not a moral reason for murder.

Pro-corporation = pro-immigration.
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

To compete, people have to get better credentials by spending more time in college. It used to be that a high school degree was worth something. Now a bachelorís degree is whatís recommended to be competitive in the job market.
    A diploma and learning a trade is very valuable. A degree is not needed to earn a living in the USA.

An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will provide.
    Killing Americans does not make immigrants leave the USA.

The job of my dreams will likely be automated.
    Then learn another trade or skill!

INACTION IS A CHOICE. I can no longer bear the shame of inaction knowing that our founding fathers have endowed me with the rights needed to save our country from the brink destruction.
    This idiot has done nothing to fix our problems.

This is why I see my actions as faultless.
    Of course he does, he thinks it's the fault of the victims.

I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems.
    Race mixing actually increases genetic diversity.

The best solution to this for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each race.
    This is stupid stupid stupid.

This is why Iím not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo.
    As far as I know he did do so.

I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country from destruction.
    Rather full of himself to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I'm going to give him a pass on this. El Paso is his home town and it's understandable his reaction to the incident.
    He's come out and laid this directly at Trump's feet so fuck him.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Trust me the lame stream media will have a field day with this next week, along with every Dem.

Predictive response:

Trump CAUSED this with his racial hateful rhetoric.
    Trump is evil and must be I peached.
    Guns are evil. If the gun this guy used wouldíve been illegal it wouldnít have happened (as if the law killing humans wasnít enough lol).
    Orange man BAD! Orange man BAD! TRUMPS FAULT!! blah blah blah blah

Most assuredly I wonít be watching any news next week.

The question is why did the shooter at the GOP Baseball game in which he SPECIFICALLY TARGETED A POLITICAL PARTY only stay on e news cycle MAYBE 24 hours and then quietly go away.

I hate to say this, but the MSM and Dems are stoking the fires of civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    This response is much better. Probably got his speech writer involved.

ďIím incredibly sad, and itís very hard to think about this. But Iíll tell you, El Paso is the strongest place in the world. This community is going to come together.Ē

Former U.S. Rep. and Democratic presidential candidate Beto OíRourke

Youíre right dmark1. Itís gonna be brutal and I donít think I can listen to it.