Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello from East TN USA 
    Finally! It took a bit of time to make me a bonifide member! I thought I might not be conservative enough, or too conservative, or too bald...Well I am from east Tennessee, born here eft here at 17 after dropping out of HS and got married then joined the army (101st Airborne), no excitement, stayed stateside , Ft Knox, Ft Campbell Ky. Got out of the army Got divorced. Ha! Went to work as an Journeyman Ironworker for a international company (Fluor Daniel, now Fluor service group). I was never at home, man I missed the mountains and bad! I went to college after getting my GED earned a BS going to night school, that kept me out of the bars, most of the time! Worked all over the US and did a couple of hi rises in the middle east. I wrecked my beloved custom Harley Davidson and just about ended my life. I was busted up and it took over five years of operations etc to get as good as I could get which is, well not that good! But that accident saved my real life. What does that mean? The night of the accident I about bled to death. As I lay there I had an NDE and met God, or maybe it was an angel. I didn't see him or her but he spoke to me asking if I wanted to die without knowing him! I am a 'born again' Christian. Up till that night I was heading down a dead end road. Anyway I am a conservative, I do like Trump, I believe he is on his way to saving our nation! I think the left especially the progressive liberals are possessed by the devil, and still don't know how they happened! Some of them should be jailed for treason I really do, they are full blown traitors. Well I got off on a couple of tangents I didn't mean to. Fell free to ask me anything, I will be happy to answer. I hope to be an asset to this forum and also look forward to seeing you al' in the forum! ~~~

Oh one last thing. I absolutely do not trust the powers that be, the government various authority figures, serial killers and other nuts. That is why I do not paste my face all over social media and other public access venues. My avatar is me....kind of. I lightly to moderately photoshop my mug every time its posted on social media etc! If you knew me you might recognize the avatar was me. Just being careful, healthy paranoia is a good thing!
    Last edited by NoPC; 08-04-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: to be truthful

Welcome, brother!

Welcome,

I suspect there are other members who may be bald. I'm heading there rapidly myself.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Welcome. I'm from Knoxville, born and raised. I'm mostly a reader on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Jump on in, the waters fine but bring your flak jacket.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Welcome to CU!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Welcome to CU. You'll fit in fine. Like you I don't believe in posting my pic all over the internet, even here on our own board. It used to be that I didn't want my accounts (was in sales to state, local and fed govt's) to know my actual beliefs. Now that I've retired it's just a habit I guess. After working with the feds and other levels of gov't, I don't have much faith in them. I voted for Trump, but not enthusiastically. Now I really appreciate the man and get upset with all the attacks on him. God protect our country if one of the gang of 23 (or whatever their # is now) would get elected.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Welcome ashore and watch out for those monkeys, they bite.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. I have looked for a long time for a good conservative 'vetted' forum. As soon as my health allows I will post more aggressively ha ha...(more) 'often' might be a better word...again thanks!

You know, upon looking at my avatar again, I think I made my head too ..mmm'....bubble shaped! Egg shaped may be a more accurate description....stay tuned for a stretched version!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Welcome ashore and watch out for those monkeys, they bite.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqFwVuQ-Hg