1. #1 Rep. Joaquin Castro tweets names, employers of Trump donors in San Antonio 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This is cute...

By Fredreka Schouten
    Updated 7:30 PM ET, Tue August 6, 2019

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's campaign aides on Tuesday sharply criticized Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro for posting to social media the names and employers of some of the President's largest donors in San Antonio.

Castro, who represents the city in the House and serves as chairman of the 2020 presidential campaign of his brother JuliŠn Castro, tweeted that it was "sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump."

"These contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as 'invaders,' " Castro wrote, posting a graphic that included the names and employers of 44 Trump donors, including several retirees. The graphic did not include any additional information of the donors.

An intimidation tactic, pure and simple.
    The Kook Left is so "pure"...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I've said it before and I'll say it again; these people have no idea how much real support Trump has because of tactics like this. The majority of Trump voters just want to do their jobs and live their lives, they don't have time to stop and debate you on the street.

As long as the left continues to denigrate, dox, bully, etc., Trump supporters, they are going to remain in the shadows. Then when Trump wins in 2020, they will be screaming election theft, again.

KC
    Using Tapatalk

I'm sending another check to the Trump-campaign today, because of this.

I saw Bill Miller BBQ on the list. They havenít been in business since 1953 by voting Democrat.