Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Looks like the Leftist Scum is out
    to get Tucker...

By Oliver Darcy, CNN Business
    Updated 7:31 AM ET, Thu August 8, 2019

Facing mounting controversy for declaring the very real problem of white supremacy in America to be a "hoax," Tucker Carlson announced at the end of his Wednesday night Fox News show that he will be taking a vacation.

"By the way," he said, "I am taking several days off -- headed to the wilderness to fish with my son." Carlson added, "Politics is important, fishing with your son, sometimes more important. So I'm doing it."

I spoke to a Fox News spokesperson shortly after Carlson announced that he was heading out on vacation. The Fox spokesperson said the vacation had been in the works before Carlson had made his controversial remarks. The spokesperson added that Carlson will return back on the air from his vacation on August 19

The Left hates Tucker, hates him. The Left is filled
    with a burning hate of anything today that doesn't
    pass their Libtard tests.

I certainly hope Fox doesn't cave here. The Left
    wants to silence him.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    According to the left, every word spoken by Tucker is "controversial". Which perceived innocuous thing did he say this time?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Who writes these headlines... increased scrutiny...by whom, the liberal Twitter scolds?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I don't know if this is an internal debate among the (liberal) FOX management or just a fishing trip with his son. FOX management is liberal but they are smart enough not to kill the golden goose. In any event, for your enlightenment and entertainment while he is on vacation, I strongly urge you to tune to FOX BUSINESS during his time slot. Trish Regan is the real deal, in depth reporting on Venezuela, China, Big Tech, Tarriffs, the attempted coup d'état against the President etc.

PS She's easy on the eyes:

PPS She's recently come out in favor of an "assault rifle" ban. However, it doesn't detract from the overall quality of her program.
    Last edited by old dog; 08-08-2019 at 04:01 PM.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

I never liked Tucker, can't stand Hannity, but I'm a liberal. I don't care if other people like them and want to watch them, however.

I did like Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck, though. O'Reilly was fun when he'd get some creep from NAMBLA or some other total scumbag on. Beck was crazy, so he was entertaining for that reason alone. The drama, the tears, it was fun while it lasted.

I listen to Beck on the radio in the morning. He's still crazy but he has interesting guests. Also deeply involved in re-locating Christian and Yazidi refugees in Australia. He was prophetic in predicting the rise of the Caliphate.

Banned
    Glen Beck is a back stabber. He repeatedly accused a person injured at the Boston Marathon bombing of being the money man associated with the actual terrorists even after the FBI said he was merely a victim. After Beck was sued, Beck tried to claim that the man he slandered was a public figure which makes it harder to be held liable for one's misdeeds. The judge did not agree. Beck was also not allowed to shield his alleged contacts. He claimed it would put them in danger; probably code for "I made it all up".

Too bad the victim of Beck's slander allow the settlement to remain confidential and for no fault to be admitted to.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    Glen Beck is a back stabber. He repeatedly accused a person injured at the Boston Marathon bombing of being the money man associated with the actual terrorists even after the FBI said he was merely a victim. After Beck was sued, Beck tried to claim that the man he slandered was a public figure which makes it harder to be held liable for one's misdeeds. The judge did not agree. Beck was also not allowed to shield his alleged contacts. He claimed it would put them in danger; probably code for "I made it all up".

Too bad the victim of Beck's slander allow the settlement to remain confidential and for no fault to be admitted to.
    We agree on something.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Beck became whiny and lecture-y after a year or so. Nothing more boring than getting home from work and tuning-in to a bio of Woodrow Wilson.

I remember Carlson from Crossfire, in the 80's. He had trouble getting-going with his current show, but he's doing fine now. I think he was running-into the problem of finding lib guests who didn't realize he was way smarter than they were.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I remember Carlson from Crossfire, in the 80's.
    In the 80's he was in high school???