Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Australian woman accused of torching husband's genitals, charged with murder 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    ADELAIDE, Australia - An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murde.Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors she was a "jealous wife" but she hadn't meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen."

The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in 1 million Australian dollars ($711,000) of damage to their town house and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court Friday. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_w...ching_hus.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    ADELAIDE, Australia - An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's genitals on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murde.Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors she was a "jealous wife" but she hadn't meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen."

The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in 1 million Australian dollars ($711,000) of damage to their town house and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court Friday. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_w...ching_hus.html
    She needs to be beaten to death with a giant rubber dildo. :mad:

what do you want to bet that they're muslim?
    Last edited by PoliCon; 01-06-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Patent Member
    Did she shake his nerves and rattle his brain?

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    She needs to be beaten to death with a giant rubber dildo. :mad:

what do you want to bet that they're muslim?
    Their names lead me to believe that they are of Indian decent and most likey Hindu.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Their names lead me to believe that they are of Indian decent and most likey Hindu.
    Satish NarayanProgram Manager at Honeywell

Bangalore Area, India
    Contact Directly
    Get introduced through a connection

Current Program Manager at Honeywell
    Past Project Manager at Cornell University
    Senior Consultant at PeopleSoft at PeopleSoft
    Education State University of New York at Oswego
    Texas Tech University
    Bangalore University
    see less...
    Connections http://www.linkedin.com/in/satishnarayan

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    possibly - but muslim is also a possibility for indians and since she looks like crap in the artists sketch I found for the story - she's definitely not Brahman . . . which leads me to lean towards believing her being muslim.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Did she shake his nerves and rattle his brain?

Okay. That's funny. :D:D:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I got a hunka hunka burnin love....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5d0leKh0o
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

I misread the title and thought the woman was charged with murder for touching her hsband's genitals. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    I misread the title and thought the woman was charged with murder for touching her hsband's genitals. :eek:
    Only in Florida.

rm -rf obama*