1. #1 "May God exterminate Hamas!" screamed the woman in crystal-clear understanding 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    From her lips to God's ear: The fury of a bereaved Palestinian mother captures evil of Hamas in Gaza

The collateral damage that has been inflicted on the residents of Gaza is a sorrowful consequence of living under the rule of rocket-firing fanatics. It is because of Hamas, and only Hamas, that Palestinians are suffering.

At least some of them know the identity of their tormentors. A New York Times dispatch captured an excruciating moment that took place in a hospital morgue, where a mother had just found half of the body of her 17-year-old daughter.

"May God exterminate Hamas!" screamed the woman in crystal-clear understanding that the terrorist band's reckless, inhuman actions had brought death to her child.

There will likely be more tragedies as Israel presses an assault on Hamas by air and, now, on the ground. Each will trace to Hamas' refusal to desist, once and for all, from raining rockets onto Israeli soil. And, perversely, each will increase pressure on Israel to stand down prematurely.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...ury_of_a_.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    From her lips to God's ear: The fury of a bereaved Palestinian mother captures evil of Hamas in Gaza

The collateral damage that has been inflicted on the residents of Gaza is a sorrowful consequence of living under the rule of rocket-firing fanatics. It is because of Hamas, and only Hamas, that Palestinians are suffering.

At least some of them know the identity of their tormentors. A New York Times dispatch captured an excruciating moment that took place in a hospital morgue, where a mother had just found half of the body of her 17-year-old daughter.

"May God exterminate Hamas!" screamed the woman in crystal-clear understanding that the terrorist band's reckless, inhuman actions had brought death to her child.

There will likely be more tragedies as Israel presses an assault on Hamas by air and, now, on the ground. Each will trace to Hamas' refusal to desist, once and for all, from raining rockets onto Israeli soil. And, perversely, each will increase pressure on Israel to stand down prematurely.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...ury_of_a_.html
    I'm surprised the media, in the love for all things Hamas, is reporting this. There have been several reports from the Arab world (I'm basing this on other stories by Arabs because I don't speak or read their language) is getting fed up with Hamas. The palestinians got use to the peace of the last 6 months and now blame Hamas for starting up the Israeli war machine.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I'm surprised the media, in the love for all things Hamas, is reporting this. There have been several reports from the Arab world (I'm basing this on other stories by Arabs because I don't speak or read their language) is getting fed up with Hamas. The palestinians got use to the peace of the last 6 months and now blame Hamas for starting up the Israeli war machine.
    Saudis blame Hamas amid calls for talks with Fatah

Saudi Arabia yesterday blamed Hamas for Israel's continuing offensive in the Gaza Strip and urged it to resolve bitter differences with the western-backed Palestinian Authority - even as divisions deepened with a new charge of treachery.
    Arab League foreign ministers meeting in emergency session in Cairo warned it was not possible to help until the Islamist movement in control of Gaza returned to national unity talks with its rival Fatah.

A furious Hamas attacked the Arab League stance as "pathetic". Spokesman Fawzi Barhoum also accused Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, of ordering members of Fatah in Gaza to gather intelligence on the whereabouts of Hamas leaders to pass to Israel - a grave charge that underscores the deep rift between the factions.

Discussions between Arab states were sharp too, amid bickering over calls for an emergency summit conference in Qatar tomorrow . "Everyone is watching as the intensity of Arab-Arab disputes increase," warned the league's secretary general, Amr Moussa. "We must close ranks and stop pouring oil on the fire."

Moussa advised the Palestinians to demand a ceasefire resolution from the UN security council despite the clear risk that it would be vetoed by the US. Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri scorned the Arab position as "weaker than statements issued by the EU".snip

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...bia-hamas-gaza
    Egypt Blames Hamas For Violence in Gaza

Egypt has chosen a radical step toward finding a solution to the Gaza conflict. Egypt has chosen to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of Hamas.Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit has made a public statement of Egypt's assessment of where the blame for the current Gaza conflict resides and blame is being placed with Hamas and it's leadership.

Egypt's foreign minister said on Thursday that Hamas must ensure rocket fire stops in any truce deal to halt Israel's assault on the Gaza Strip, criticizing the Palestinian group for giving Israel an excuse to launch the bombardment. Ahmed Aboul Gheit was not able to offer a reason why he thought Israel was looking for an excuse to invade the Gaza region which it had returned to Palestinian control in 2006.

Aboul Gheit said any eventual truce agreement should include a mechanism to oversee "that everything proceeds without one side causing problems with the other." He told journalists that the mechanism could involve "international forces or Arab forces or just observers." The problems Gheit appears to be referencing would be the daily Kassam rocket and mortar attacks which Hamas has allowed, encouraged and supported on the towns of Southern Israel.
    snip

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/264341