Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Multiple people have been killed in a shooting in El Paso, Texas... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Dakin Andone and Hollie Silverman, CNN
    Updated 3:17 PM ET, Sat August 3, 2019

(CNN)Multiple people were killed Saturday in a shooting in El Paso, Texas, according to local police.

Several people have been transported to the hospital, El Paso Police Sgt. Enrique Castillo told reporters, and authorities do not believe there is an ongoing threat.

Three suspects were in custody, El Paso Mayor Dee Margo told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

Castillo had previously said there was one person in custody.

Multiple victims were earlier reported injured at a Walmart, according to CNN affiliate KTSM.

Developing...

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Suspect in custody. Dozens of witnesses and the suspect in custody and the only description is he was wearing a black t-shirt and cargo pants. I don't want to start any conspiracies but another Walmart shooting happened a few days ago in Mississippi. Also, and not to politicize this(even though the leftist media machine are probably already doing that as we speak) but if he was wearing a black t-shirt with black cargo pants, that's the preferred uniform of ANTIFA.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Suspect in custody. Dozens of witnesses and the suspect in custody and the only description is he was wearing a black t-shirt and cargo pants. I don't want to start any conspiracies but another Walmart shooting happened a few days ago in Mississippi. Also, and not to politicize this(even though the leftist media machine are probably already doing that as we speak) but if he was wearing a black t-shirt with black cargo pants, that's the preferred uniform of ANTIFA.
    According to the security camera stills I've seen, the murderer was wearing a black t-shirt, khaki cargo pants and was carrying an AK style rifle. Didn't see any tactical gear for carrying extra magazines for his weapon but those could have been in his cargo pants pockets.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Welp, the leftist gun grabbers don't waste any time: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/el-...tes/index.html

"Truly heartbreaking news out of El Paso today," he tweeted. "We must come together and summon the courage to say: no more. We cannot allow this to remain our new normal. Support @MomsDemand as they work to combat the scourge of gun violence in our country."-Jay Inslee, Democrat presidential candidate

"Praying for El Paso. We need gun control NOW."-Tom Steyer, billionaire leftist

"The news out of El Paso is devastating. I'm heartbroken for the victims and their families. Far too many communities have suffered through tragedies like this already. We must act now to end our country's gun violence epidemic," she wrote.-Fauxcohontas

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    According to the security camera stills I've seen, the murderer was wearing a black t-shirt, khaki cargo pants and was carrying an AK style rifle. Didn't see any tactical gear for carrying extra magazines for his weapon but those could have been in his cargo pants pockets.
    Where did you see stills? I can't find any.

I got these from posts on CounterSocial. Pretending I'm MSM and not spending time finding the original source.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman from El Paso who is running for president, tweeted that news of the shooting was "heartbreaking."

"Stay safe, El Paso," he wrote.

Well ainít that special.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

EL PASO, Texas -- At least 18 people were killed and dozens more injured when a gunman opened fire near a mall in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday, law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

At least 24 people, including two children, were taken to nearby Del Sol Medical Center, University Medical Center of El Paso and El Paso Children's Hospital with varying degrees of injuries.

ABC LOCAL

Good thing he thought in advance to supply himself with hearing protection. A CHL should have blown his brains out with a 45 hollow point.

Iím seriously surprised that a local CCP didnít take him out in the first minutes.