Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker with connections to rich and powerful, dead 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Was he "Clintoned"????

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

There will be a "coincidental" 5 minute "malfunction" or "inadvertent" erasure of the video surveillance system. Bet on it.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. G. K. Chesterton

About as surprising as the Sun coming up this morning...

I suspect a lot of powerful, well-connected perverts will be very happy this morning. Epstein was a dead man walking when he hit that prison.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    If British Intel had no problems helping with a coup then rest assured they had no problem helping snuff someone who has a list of their royals who were pervs. I have no doubt this guy was murdered by people already named, not by him but by the rich elitist who were probably laundering their booty thru him also.

Stunning... Not the 'act'. But stunning that something widely 'predicted' in a tsunami of cynicism actually did happen.

How do you commit suicide under suicide-watch?? No metal, no 'edges', no strings, no fabric that has strength, nothing to hang anything from, 24-hour surveillance by forensic psychiatrists… Yet Epstein 'goes ahead' and 'attempts it' anyway.

I don't believe it for a microsecond. Yeah... the tape will be found to contain a 'technical glitch'. That's virtually a lock-guarantee. The murderers can't switch the tape with a loop from another tape, because the physical suicide/murder is the outcome. Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Stunning... Not the 'act'. But stunning that something widely 'predicted' in a tsunami of cynicism actually did happen.

How do you commit suicide under suicide-watch?? No metal, no 'edges', no strings, no fabric that has strength, nothing to hang anything from, 24-hour surveillance by forensic psychiatrists… Yet Epstein 'goes ahead' and 'attempts it' anyway.

I don't believe it for a microsecond. Yeah... the tape will be found to contain a 'technical glitch'. That's virtually a lock-guarantee. The murderers can't switch the tape with a loop from another tape, because the physical suicide/murder is the outcome. Wow...
    I know how suicide, or constant, watches work and at our prison there are cameras in the cells and an officer on a monitor 24/7 and the watch is documented in 15 minute intervals. We have a stabilization unit where some watches end up at another facility and we've had inmates kill themselves in SU but they're not monitored 24/7 but are supposed to be checked in 15 minute intervals. This, I'm convinced was a hit. Funny how people with dirt on the Clinton's end up dead. Oh, incidentally, he wasn't in prison. He hasn't been convicted. He's in jail and yes, there is a difference.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I know how suicide, or constant, watches work and at our prison there are cameras in the cells and an officer on a monitor 24/7 and the watch is documented in 15 minute intervals. We have a stabilization unit where some watches end up at another facility and we've had inmates kill themselves in SU but they're not monitored 24/7 but are supposed to be checked in 15 minute intervals. This, I'm convinced was a hit. Funny how people with dirt on the Clinton's end up dead. Oh, incidentally, he wasn't in prison. He hasn't been convicted. He's in jail and yes, there is a difference.

AND this is NEW YORK !

Epstein had been removed from suicide watch due to “changes in his behavior “

https://www.kusi.com/i/the-latest-so...icide-watch-2/
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

I saw a article New York Times article that mentioned Trump among people Epstein knew. But, nothing about Clinton. What a shock.