1. #1 New York Times: Lawns Are Symbols of Racism and Bad for Global Warming 
    While most Americans are spending time this summer enjoying the sun in the comfort of their houses’ yards, the New York Times is out with a new exposé on how lawn care is problematic, once viewed through the lens of social justice.

Lawns are contributing to pollution and climate change, asserts narrator David Botti, and their origins are far from woke, in a seven-minute video on the history of American lawns.

Botti says lawns are part of the “colonizing of America,” which transformed the landscape from “pristine wilderness” to “identical rows of manicured nature.”

“These lawns come on the backs of slaves,” he continues, zooming in on a painting of George Washington in a field to highlight men cutting the grass with scythes. “It’s grueling, endless work.”

“By the 1870s we also see American culture slowly start to embrace lawns for the privileged masses,” he states.

The video explains that the perfect lawn is associated with being a model citizen, how the first sprinkler was invented in 1871, and about the advent of “so-called trade cards” that “advertised the hell out of lawn and garden products
    Funny, I don't own a slaves and my lawn is beautiful.

Of course, I spend lots of money on lawn foods, etc. and waterfor my lawn when necessary. This also includes a minimum of 1.5 hours mowing and trimming. If any one is a slave its me.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...lobal-warming/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Lawns are contributing to pollution and climate change, asserts narrator David Botti,
    this botti character apparently doesn't under stand photosynthesis and how it benefits the environment by converting carbon dioxide to oxygen...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    this botti character apparently doesn't under stand photosynthesis and how it benefits the environment by converting carbon dioxide to oxygen...
    They support "truth" over facts, doncha know?
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

The funny thing about a nice lawn, anybody can have one. Even the descendants of slaves and aboriginal Americans. Nothing is less racist or more inclusive than having a nice lawn.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22