Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They'd both, and the other prog-candidates as well, be in-charge of Ivory Tower presidencies.

Heard, but seldom seen.

It'll kill a lot of jobs. I don't know that much about guns, but I do know that several of the top brands are American-made.

People will stock up before the tax went into effect, so I'm not sure it would work the way she thinks it would. And getting rid of the policy would be up on the list of the next GOP President's immediate things along with the whole Mexico City agreement abortion thing that each President switches back to his party's stance each time a new one gets in office.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It'll kill a lot of jobs. I don't know that much about guns, but I do know that several of the top brands are American-made.

People will stock up before the tax went into effect, so I'm not sure it would work the way she thinks it would. And getting rid of the policy would be up on the list of the next GOP President's immediate things along with the whole Mexico City agreement abortion thing that each President switches back to his party's stance each time a new one gets in office.
    As Obama demonstrated, Dems don't give a ... about jobs they think should not exist.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

They are shitting on the millions of moderate dems who own guns pushing them to the right. What a great way to lose an election.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by randy.wilks.39 View Post
    They are shitting on the millions of moderate dems who own guns pushing them to the right. What a great way to lose an election.
    Please do introduce yourself here.

The Dems have been slicing and hacking away at various segments in their base. Dems' attacks on Pro-Life people are hacks at Catholics, who have tended to vote Dem more than R, especially Hispanic people. Dems' defense of the antisemites Omar and Tlaib slashes at Jewish voters who have tended to vote Dem more than R. Dems' kowtowing to Enviros and writing off manufacturing jobs hack away at union members, who have tended to vote Dem more than R. From what I've read, Dems' ardent defense of illegals isn't playing well among blacks or Hispanics.

A voter who normally votes Dem who is driven to vote Green Party or for Alfred E. Neuman increases Trump's percentage of a state's votes.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

If, by chance, a Democrat wins the Presidency you will see gun manufacturers making product 24/7/365.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)