Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Fredo Cuomo "ethnic slur" blather with a side of Bouncy 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    mfcorey1
    CHRIS CUOMO Enraged After Guy Hurls Italian Slur ...
    CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went nuclear on a guy who called him a derogatory name, threatening to beat his ass.*

Chris was in NY Sunday when a guy approached him and called him "Fredo" ... the insulting name of a character in "The Godfather" ... a name that connotes weakness.

Chris is from a proud Italian family and it set him off, challenging the man, threatening ... "I'll f***in' ruin your sh*t. I'll f***in' throw you down these stairs."

Cuomo told the guy ... the name "Fredo" is as offensive to Italians as the n-word is to African Americans*

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/12/chris...-fredo-at-him/
    Usual DUmp panties in a bunch discussing this all important topic. But let's get this straight, Fredo is not an ethnic slur. It simply describes someone as the dumb brother in a family.

But hidden inside the thread, the legend in his own mind PCIntern has to toss in a really unrelated Bouncy:

PCIntern
    3. Good for him...

I donít blame him for going off. Iíve done that on the street: I was walking past a fur shop on Walnut Street here in Philly where An animal rights group was demonstrating. I had no problem with that , Iím kind of with them. A older Jewish woman, wearing a fur was being accosted, and some miscreant used the K word. I told him to get the fuck out of the ladyís way with his foul mouth or Iíd take him out right there. Heíd never heard my booming voice before and that scared the crap out of him more than my moderate physical presence. I was calling him every name in the book and his buddies were cowed. I walked the lady to the corner and made sure she was ok. I told her I wasnít thrilled with furs but she had a right to walk the streets safely and unencumbered. Furs are not illegal last I looked. She was very upset and never wanted to wear it again. I suggested that that might be a good idea for various reasons particularly with all the aggressive people out there.*

There is something about ethnic intimidation that gets to you on a fundamental level.
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212375223
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

So much -ness! Dude suggests Cuomo's a mafiosi. Cuomo provides evidence the dude was correct. DU--folk approve of Cuomo's violent threat.

When it comes to DU-folk, there seems to be no stereotype they won't show to be understated.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Right.

Unless the the guy was on crutches , in a wheelchair or over 70, I don't see you doing anything; unless of course he was screaming " FUR IS MURDER " then you would have joined him in screaming at the old lady.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    So much -ness! Dude suggests Cuomo's a mafiosi. Cuomo provides evidence the dude was correct. DU--folk approve of Cuomo's violent threat.

When it comes to DU-folk, there seems to be no stereotype they won't show to be understated.
    One of the many amusing reasons that post is hilarious is that it has nothing to do with the Fredo story. PCIntern has probably been working on that bouncy for days just waiting to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    One of the many amusing reasons that post is hilarious is that it has nothing to do with the Fredo story. PCIntern has probably been working on that bouncy for days just waiting to post it.
    I'm trying to figure out how PCIntern (or the fur-haters) knew the woman was Jewish. It sounds more like a fictional story with an implausible detail too many tossed in.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how PCIntern (or the fur-haters) knew the woman was Jewish. .
    She was eating a Hebrew National hot dog
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The video of Comoco going batshit
    crazy was hilarious.

All Mr. Cool DemTard needed was
    his buddy Don Lemon there too!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The video of Comoco going batshit
    crazy was hilarious.

All Mr. Cool DemTard needed was
    his buddy Don Lemon there too!
    As I posted above, never regarded Fredo as an ethnic slur. It just means you're stupid. A perfect moniker for Cuomo.

It appears that he will be Fredo forever now, whether he likes it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    It appears that he will be Fredo forever now, whether he likes it or not...
    Absolutely, that's the rule of society. The more you complain about a nickname, the more you will be called that. Poor widdle Fredo.