1. #1 University of South Dakota Tells White Students to Stop ‘Taking Up Space’ 
    Diversity officials at the University of South Dakota are asking white students to consider if they are “taking up” too much “space” on campus.

According to a report by Campus Reform, programming created by diversity office officials at the University of South Dakota asks white students to consider if they are “taking” too much “space” away from minority students.

“Are you taking up space or contributing to a space?” the graphic reads. The flowchart asks white students to answer a series of questions that determine whether or not they are contributing to the “diversity” of the campus. In practice, the flowchart asks non-minorities to not speak at all in many given situations.

Will you be representing a relevant minority identity?” the flowchart’s first question ask. “Do you have enough perspective to represent that identity?” it continues.

“Would your participation prevent helpful voices from being heard?” the flowchart adds towards the end. “Does your involvement prevent the exploitation of relevant identities?”

The University of South Dakota’s flowchart may soon be a piece of evidence in an investigation into leftist bias on college campuses. The President of the South Dakota Board of Regents announced in July that he will launch an investigation to ensure that the state’s public institutions are free from bias an indoctrination. In a column on the matter, the president eloquently defended academia as a marketplace of ideas
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...king-up-space/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I wonder how many minority students actually attend USD. Native Americans, yes. But I don't hear too many African American kids telling me they want to go to college in South Dakota. They want to go to MSU, UM or a UNCF school.

South Dakota????????????? The national cancer is going Stage 4.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Whites contribute to diversity just a much as any other race or ethnicity. There should also be a question to the other POCs, "are you taking up space that could be used by a white person?"

Perhaps the school would be happy if all the whites left the school for another that appreciated their presence and their money.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

What pisses me off is that conservatives sit back and let this shit happen. All I keep hearing is about how pretty soon enough is going to be enough but I'm wondering exactly what more has to happen before our side grows a spine.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What pisses me off is that conservatives sit back and let this shit happen. All I keep hearing is about how pretty soon enough is going to be enough but I'm wondering exactly what more has to happen before our side grows a spine.
    I hear you, but what are we supposed to do? The ballot box comes before the cartridge box. The left is rubbing their hands together, trying to get us to go to the cartridge box. I’m not taking the bait. I believe we’re already in civil war, but I will continue to exercise restraint until the moment comes... I’m not looking for a conflict.